crankberry

Jan 11, 2021
Thanks I'll check it out. 4:3 has not been a thing for so long I had no clue this game has been in the works for that long! Last time I remember things being standard 4:3 was when crt was the norm for computers lol

Reactions: Count Morado

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Who is the Hijab-Girl in the last video streams DC made?
That's one of the new characters that DC has been working on for some time now.
She is the Hijab-wearing woman as you said, her name is Farah, she's a MILF around her late 30s to early 40s as far as I know, and will work at the Museum as a curator.
Hopefully we'll start seeing some content being made for her once the Museum is properly implemented.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
View attachment 2083261
I feel like something is missing here
This is the dialog that triggers when Jenny delivered and is actually holding a baby. However, from the image she is still early pregnant. The only way to reproduce that as far as I see is via console command, e.g. typing:

"jump jenny_pregnancy_baby_menu"

Otherwise I would be very interested in your save...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
This is the dialog that triggers when Jenny delivered and is actually holding a baby. However, from the image she is still early pregnant. The only way to reproduce that as far as I see is via console command, e.g. typing:

"jump jenny_pregnancy_baby_menu"

Otherwise I would be very interested in your save...
Might be another case of duders going madlad mode with the phone hax (like getting Kevin preg and wondering why the game melted itself)

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Might be another case of duders going madlad mode with the phone hax (like getting Kevin preg and wondering why the game melted itself)
Pregnancy stage is a number between 0 (not pregnant) and 6 (delivered, carrying baby). The image in the screenshot shows Jenny with a bump, being in pregnancy stage 2, but the dialog can only be reached in stage 6. She cannot have two stages at once, therefore the only way to get there is what I wrote. Or, if I am mistaken, I would like to see the save.

jonewy

Oct 16, 2017
That's one of the new characters that DC has been working on for some time now.
She is the Hijab-wearing woman as you said, her name is Farah, she's a MILF around her late 30s to early 40s as far as I know, and will work at the Museum as a curator.
Hopefully we'll start seeing some content being made for her once the Museum is properly implemented.
oh sweet is there a picture of her on the forum

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
oh sweet is there a picture of her on the forum
Not really, there might be some in-work draft from months ago floatinig around, but the chances are slim. There's also the Native PC room teacher he made earlier this year, again just drafts hidden in pages of nothingness. You'd probably have more luck replaying the streams

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Pregnancy stage is a number between 0 (not pregnant) and 6 (delivered, carrying baby). The image in the screenshot shows Jenny with a bump, being in pregnancy stage 2, but the dialog can only be reached in stage 6. She cannot have two stages at once, therefore the only way to get there is what I wrote. Or, if I am mistaken, I would like to see the save.
I'll check for the save... but, do I also need to mention that SHE DOESNT HAVE A FACE?
I also dont use any mods, cheats, hacks, or any other alteration.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I'll check for the save... but, do I also need to mention that SHE DOESNT HAVE A FACE?
No. We all noticed that. Those are all done by layers (face, torso, arms, etc). One layer having issues can affect other layers. It all goes back to what srksrk 68 is curious about. That's why he wants to see your save.

Ping srksrk 68 see next post.

Last edited:

caju

Oct 5, 2017
No. We all noticed that. Those are all done by layers (face, torso, arms, etc). One layer having issues can affect other layers. It all goes back to what srksrk 68 is curious about. That's why he wants to see your save.
I cant seem to reproduce it but I did get it honestly without any add-ons.
This is the closest save I can find

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
So our new Hijab-Girl Farrah has also already a pregnancy belly. I wonder if Roxy, even while she cannot be pregnant, got also already pregnancy layers made.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I cant seem to reproduce it but I did get it honestly without any add-ons.
This is the closest save I can find
Thx, I will check after work this evening, maybe I find something. What did you do to trigger this after loading the save? Just visit Jenny and boom?

Anyway, yes, the missing face is a direct result of the wrong pregnancy state in the wrong dialog. As Count Morado mentioned, this is related to the layered images. There is, simply spoken, no facial expression defined for the pregnant body in that situation, i.e. no image can be found to display.

nevt2050ptr

Oct 28, 2018

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice.
You beat me to it.
Just wanted to quickly add this one here to the list:

Is she based off.Mia Khalifa?
Yes, indeed she was based on Mia Khalifa.
That was the base inspiration for the character of Farah.

It's still undecided where she will be from in the world of Summertime Saga, but DC mentioned her possibly being from Egypt, Iran or even Lebanon (like Khalifa herself).
Her nationality is not set in stone yet, but basically she'll be from somewhere in the Middle East, basically.

Last edited:

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
So we get yet another character? Don't get me wrong I love a big and diverse cast, but not at the cost of perpetuating development and amount of scenes for each girl.

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes