Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Judith, where for arth thou Judith. My tomb shall read "Here lies BigTyson erect and disappointed, hoping for a Judith update that never came".
And we'll be playing Judith's route while reading your tombstone, ironic

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
does the v0.20.12 incest patch work on v0.20.16 of the game?
See below at #3 of the 68th posting of my FAQ since February of this year.
Also, I highly recommend #1 - because the answer to your question has been answered nearly 100 times in this thread in 2022, alone.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Also, I highly recommend #1 - because the answer to your question has been answered nearly 100 times in this thread in 2022, alone.
You should put 99%+ in #1 instead of 95%

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Two tools since I see you typing "noted" or "hmmm" or "thanks" so that you can watch threads:
  • you can just as easily select the "WATCH" option in the upper right corner of any page of a thread
  • you can also bookmark any post you want to come back to by using the little ribbon in upper right corner of any post
1670917659114.png

This way you only need to type a post when you're contributing to the content, and can quietly note a thread without anyone needing to know.

Reactions: amsousa

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
You have the patience of goddamn saint

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Oh Damn... the old lady can get pregnant
Not really, the art for it is in the game, you can't get her preg with the mini-game though ...... Just like a bunch of other girls with art already made but nothing to do with it (or the gamebreaking phone menu where you can get Kevin and Erik preg too)

Bodriard

Dec 13, 2020
you mean the Bugs/issues? 0/0 = 100% right!!!! why isn't it full?????? :p
They haven't found bugs from testing yet. They have to find/catalogue the bugs before fixing them thats why the bar is 0 right now. When you see the bugs bar jump to 5-10-15-20 bugs and then start filling up that means release is imminent.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
He actually quit his job before he started SS, because he wanted top freelance from home. He said quite a few times that he'd continue working on the game, even If he had to start drawing as a "real Job" again.
While I won't say my memory is infallible, my recollection was he was still working doing graphic design for others until around or just before the aunt update. And this article indicates he was working on it part time for a while:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
While I won't say my memory is infallible, my recollection was he was still working doing graphic design for others until around or just before the aunt update. And this article indicates he was working on it part time for a while:
Back in the time of "wincest" and teens looking like they are 50+ thanks to face lines ....... Truely the dark ages

Reactions: PatreonTed

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Yeah, I should have phrased that a little different. He quit his job and started freelancing before he started working on SS. So it's not like he had some kind of normal 9 to 5 job and was doing SS as a side project. As far as I'm aware, he basically spent most of the time on the game right away, but sure, there will have been some ongoing commitments at the start.
As the article you quote says, even back then in early 2017 he was working fulltime for a living on the game. So we are talking about a few months at best, back when the game was making 5 to 8k or so a month.

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes