Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
sooooo how many pre-tech updates are they planning on doing before they release any new progression content?
They will do as many pre-techs as they think are needed until the actual tech-update is done. After that, the storyline content resumes. You can see the progress tracker here, as well as the list of the next content updates:

If you want a more exact answer (or think one exists) - you should ask the developer directly when he streams on Picarto most Mondays-Fridays.

teraptuss

May 4, 2019
You mean she'd get nothing ? Her route's been done for years (so no scenes), she already has the most scenes in the game (so no need for more), she even got 2 new during the batches (including 1 of the only 2 preg smex) ..... Nice try though
I feel you believe this "(so no scenes)"....but I feel like deep down you feel this is a lie "(so no need for more)". You said it probably because it is the correct thing to say, but still brought you pain to say. :devilish:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I feel you believe this "(so no scenes)"....but I feel like deep down you feel this is a lie "(so no need for more)". You said it probably because it is the correct thing to say, but still brought you pain to say. :devilish:
Why would I feel pain for a girl in a pron game not getting more scenes ? Unlike most people around here, I don't get butthurt by stuff happening in a virtual world

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Does DC plan on re-doing Mia's route?
Because it's really lacking now compared to other routes like Jenny/Roxxy/Eve.
Why even bother reading around the thread
I hope they complete the game soon, so I can play it with all the mods installed.
Lol, keep hoping for the next ~5 years, maybe it'll happen

Last edited:

teraptuss

May 4, 2019
Why would I feel pain for a girl in a pron game not getting more scenes ? Unlike most people around here, I don't get butthurt by stuff happening in a virtual world
Was more of a playful joke. I thought I seen many pages back you or someone saying she was one of your favorites. I guess you are not only the crusher of our hopes and dreams but your own as well :p

Reactions: poopfartshitcum

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Was more of a playful joke. I thought I seen many pages back you or someone saying she was one of your favorites. I guess you are not only the crusher of our hopes and dreams but your own as well :p
Hope is the first step on the road to disapointment

• Haha
Reactions: teraptuss
4.00 star(s) 366 Votes