Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
Haven't played in more than a year, is it worth to play or i should wait more tho?
I remember playing 6 months ago and I had a feeling it was finished already. If you look at the changelog you will see that Scenes have been added and bugs have been fixed and some would say it´s improvements or milking a cashcow. Could I recommend playing it? I would look at the reviews or if you were happy with the game more than a year ago and don´t mind the grindy parts sure you could play it.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Haven't played in more than a year, worth playing now or should I wait for next update?
Haven't played in more than a year, is it worth to play or i should wait more tho?
Given that the tech update will introduce a ton of minor new content across the whole game, it's definitely better to wait and play once it has been released.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JasmineLovesAnal

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I don't doubt what you say to be true, but shooting the breeze about ideas to make the game better (in our opinion) doesn't hurt anyone and sure is a welcome break from all garbage talk of milking.
Wetdreaming about stuff that are either 4-5 years away or have little chance of happening won't do much for the sanity of this place

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
just wanted to chime in to say you are all insane.

Good luck
Just think you are only seeing the surface just imagine what lurks under the facade :sneaky: Oh and welcome to the club , chiming in grants you an automatic enrollment in the program , Lucky you!!! :giggle:

Wetdreaming about stuff that are either 4-5 years away or have little chance of happening won't do much for the sanity of this place
Wait there is sanity here o_O :LOL:

Fapman777

Mar 2, 2020
Hello people, is there somekind of timeline or an approximative guess for the tech update?
I'm not asking a precise date, but do people think it's 3months away or more like 1 year away?

I wasn't following the game progress before this whole "Tech update ordeal", so i have no idea how long the past updates usually took. And seeing with the progress bar is 80% complete, i'd like to know how long those last 20 % should take approximatively.

Is it planed before this summer?

Reactions: itsyeboii

cloud77777

Jul 25, 2017
Hello people, is there somekind of timeline or an approximative guess for the tech update?
I'm not asking a precise date, but do people think it's 3months away or more like 1 year away?

I wasn't following the game progress before this whole "Tech update ordeal", so i have no idea how long the past updates usually took. And seeing with the progress bar is 80% complete, i'd like to know how long those last 20 % should take approximatively.

Is it planed before this summer?
No one has an exact answer as no expected release has been given by DarkCookie. In March, the tech update will officially have been in development for two years.

If I were to give an optimistic guess I would say another 4-6 months. The tracker only moved 5% from July of 2022 to now as tasks keep being added so don't get your hopes too high. Best advice I have is to just wait and find other games to play in the meantime.

Fapman777

Mar 2, 2020
No one has an exact answer as no expected release has been given by DarkCookie. In March, the tech update will officially have been in development for two years.

If I were to give an optimistic guess I would say another 4-6 months. The tracker only moved 5% from July of 2022 to now as tasks keep being added so don't get your hopes too high. Best advice I have is to just wait and find other games to play in the meantime.
Ok so it could be anytime from April to August basically.
thanks for the reply.

Reactions: itsyeboii

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
thanks for the reply.
It could be Apr 2024 too, the nature of this tech update makes the prospect of more and more tasks being added to the list so 20% could be a year or more out or things can run smoothly and maybe by the date you are projecting ( so far history does not support the runs smoothly theory)

Reactions: Count Morado

cloud77777

Jul 25, 2017
thanks for the reply.
As an optimistic guess. yea. I believe the longest between updates ever was like 6 or 7 months so I would at least expect a status update in that time frame if it isn't released yet. Maybe he'll do another batch of new scenes to tide people over even though he said the previous batch was the last one.

Realistically it could be another year or more before it's out. It's hard to say without knowing exactly what they still have left to do and how much effort is going in to actually finishing it.

Fapman777

Mar 2, 2020
As an optimistic guess. yea. I believe the longest between updates ever was like 6 or 7 months so I would at least expect a status update in that time frame if it isn't released yet. Maybe he'll do another batch of new scenes to tide people over even though he said the previous batch was the last one.

Realistically it could be another year or more before it's out. It's hard to say without knowing exactly what they still have left to do and how much effort is going in to actually finishing it.

Damn that's not reassuring.
But ok really curious to see what all this Tech Update entails if they needed 3 years. That's basically a whole new game.

Mar 27, 2018
I remember supporting this on patreon way way back before he had a team. Updates started out being fairly regular until there were longer gaps in between, it got so bad that he had to pay people to help work on it with DC and that was supposed to make things quicker. I check up on this a couple times a year and since the last time i played (Eve Update and before that was Roxxy) and there seems to be barely any progress. I don't know if DC is milking or not, I'm just disappointed that the game that brought me to this site and got me into AVN's seems to be zombified.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It wouldn't surprise me if we only get the full tech update at the end of the year.

I remember supporting this on patreon way way back before he had a team. Updates started out being fairly regular until there were longer gaps in between, it got so bad that he had to pay people to help work on it with DC and that was supposed to make things quicker. I check up on this a couple times a year and since the last time i played (Eve Update and before that was Roxxy) and there seems to be barely any progress. I don't know if DC is milking or not, I'm just disappointed that the game that brought me to this site and got me into AVN's seems to be zombified.
What do you mean by barely any progress? There have been a ton updates since the eve update. There is plenty of content in the game right now.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
That's basically a whole new game.
Right. Particularly when you consider that all the backgrounds are being expanded from 4:3 to 16:9 for mobile users, as well as the code getting an overhaul (and more). From what was suspected, and j4yj4m has stated that DC mentioned, mobile users are the game's biggest demographic (which will continue to grow). And so when you consider what is essentially happening is going from a pc-first development default into a mobile-first development mindset through this tech update, it is basically a whole new game underneath it all.
Save file Please :
Helen Route
Eve female
Please help me Master
See #7 below in the 74th posting of my FAQ in this thread for the past year. I also recommend #1 and reading the OP (See #2).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes