Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
I don't doubt what you say to be true, but shooting the breeze about ideas to make the game better (in our opinion) doesn't hurt anyone and sure is a welcome break from all garbage talk of milking.
Dear it's just what you want to believe how long has it been
that there has been an extension?

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
I think I've played the game either last year around march or september. Any relevant updates since then that makes it worthwhile to start a new game (as I don't have my saves anymore) ?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I think I've played the game either last year around march or september. Any relevant updates since then that makes it worthwhile to start a new game (as I don't have my saves anymore) ?
Literally 3 posts above ......................................................................

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Its really a subjective question what may be worth it to me may not be worth it for you.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Literally 3 posts above ......................................................................
It only states that there was an update Einstein, not if that update consists of only 10 minutes of new content or hours of content that would make it worthwhile to start over.

Last edited:

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Its really a subjective question what may be worth it to me may not be worth it for you.
Depends on the amount of new content. When I stopped playing the newest stuff was the vampire cave thing I believe. I couldn't really progress any further in the game. I had that cow girl pregnant, completed the mother/sister storylane.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Depends on the amount of new content. When I stopped playing the newest stuff was the vampire cave thing I believe. I couldn't really progress any further in the game. I had that cow girl pregnant, completed the mother/sister storylane.
I see , not entirely sure I am just getting around to playing this again after playing once about a year ago. I do recall the update in Apr of last year , that some folks said Odette had gotten some more scenes though but not sure if you can finish the "cave" Also recall reading that Daisy had a few new scenes along with a a bunch of other scenes for minor characters.

Reactions: Fuchsschweif
Jan 17, 2023
It only states that there was an update Einstein, not if that update consists of only 10 minutes of new content or hours of content that would make it worthwhile to start over.
That depends on how quickly you fap. I suspect that the entire game could be completed in a couple of hours if you don't stop to appreciate the scenery, so to speak. The updates will add 10 minutes of new content for some people and hours for others.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
That depends on how quickly you fap. I suspect that the entire game could be completed in a couple of hours if you don't stop to appreciate the scenery, so to speak. The updates will add 10 minutes of new content for some people and hours for others.
For me hours , I like to re-read stuff and try and notice changes plus I have only played once before this is just my second run through so although I recall much of the sequencing for events still need the walk through sometimes.

BTW why did you redo your account I seem to recall you being here for quite some time unless you are a doppelganger or something , not trying to be nosy just am a curious person :unsure:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
For me hours , I like to re-read stuff and try and notice changes plus I have only played once before this is just my second run through so although I recall much of the sequencing for events still need the walk through sometimes.

BTW why did you redo your account I seem to recall you being here for quite some time unless you are a doppelganger or something , not trying to be nosy just am a curious person :unsure:
Mods fucked her up years ago and the only solution they found was to restart a new account. Or something

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Mods fucked her up years ago and the only solution they found was to restart a new account. Or something
That is odd as hell you mean they janked the code in the forum bad enough she has to resign up every year? o_O

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
That is odd as hell you mean they janked the code in the forum bad enough she has to resign up every year? o_O
Dunno the details, that's what she said last month when I asked the same thing. You'll have to wait and prod her more when she gets back online

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Dunno the details, that's what she said last month when I asked the same thing. You'll have to wait and prod her more when she gets back online
Ah I see , that would irritate me to no end , all your history trophies and reactions gone on the first of the year , just like the carriage turning into a pumpkin at midnight. I feel for her that would suck :cry:

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
So might have been asked already but is there any estimates given on when the tech update is expected to be done? I mean far as I remember it's been over a year already since it started and the official site has it pegged as about 80% done so at this rate is it gonna be another 6 months or something?

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
So might have been asked already but is there any estimates given on when the tech update is expected to be done? I mean far as I remember it's been over a year already since it started and the official site has it pegged as about 80% done so at this rate is it gonna be another 6 months or something?
I've been following the game for tens of years now. I don't know how long myself. The answer is: no, nobody can foresee that. Release of updates was always a big surprise. But I wouldn't count before summer, rather later

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes