Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I no longer have my save I had finished the game I don't want to do it again
Riiiiiiiiight.
If you seriously just want a save file, see #7 in my faq here: #69,597
If you just want to see all the scenes in the cookie jar, see #6 at the same link.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
How the pandemic affected the game?
At least insofar, as DC was stuck at home with his 3 very young kids for quite some time. I don't think it mattered that much, but it certainly took some time.

Else it's certainly true that nobody would have predicted such a large main story and the tech update back then.

Reactions: Jun Jinseong

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
There's no such thing as a universal "full save" anyway. You would need at least 12 versions of it:

Cis Eve, Helen route, Tammy route
Cis Eve, Helen route, June route, don't steal June from Erik
Cis Eve, Helen route, June route, steal June from Erik
Cis Eve, Mia route, Tammy route
Cis Eve, Mia route, June route, don't steal June from Erik
Cis Eve, Mia route, June route, steal June from Erik
Trans Eve, Helen route, Tammy route
Trans Eve, Helen route, June route, don't steal June from Erik
Trans Eve, Helen route, June route, steal June from Erik
Trans Eve, Mia route, Tammy route
Trans Eve, Mia route, June route, don't steal June from Erik
Trans Eve, Mia route, June route, steal June from Erik

The number of "full save" variants may double again when you get the option to go after Rhonda or her mom, and again with Judith or her mom, etc.

It's just not that type of game. But, good news! It doesn't take very long to make a "full save" yourself!

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
There's no such thing as a universal "full save" anyway. You would need at least 12 versions of it:

Cis Eve, Helen route, Tammy route
Cis Eve, Helen route, June route, don't steal June from Erik
Cis Eve, Helen route, June route, steal June from Erik
Cis Eve, Mia route, Tammy route
Cis Eve, Mia route, June route, don't steal June from Erik
Cis Eve, Mia route, June route, steal June from Erik
Trans Eve, Helen route, Tammy route
Trans Eve, Helen route, June route, don't steal June from Erik
Trans Eve, Helen route, June route, steal June from Erik
Trans Eve, Mia route, Tammy route
Trans Eve, Mia route, June route, don't steal June from Erik
Trans Eve, Mia route, June route, steal June from Erik

The number of "full save" variants may double again when you get the option to go after Rhonda or her mom, and again with Judith or her mom, etc.

It's just not that type of game. But, good news! It doesn't take very long to make a "full save" yourself!
The route cockblockings should be tuned in future builds so you don't miss out a girl cause you chose her notmom/June. But then the tech build will void every save made before, so our dude will still have to replay everything anyway

Username7

May 1, 2017
Rhonda and Judith are prom date options so there won't be choices between them and their moms. That's one of the big reasons Mia's eventually getting reworked so that the choice will be either Helen or Yumi. Not saying there won't be choices just none that will lock you out of Rhonda, Annie or Judith.

Reactions: j4yj4m

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Rhonda and Judith are prom date options so there won't be choices between them and their moms. That's one of the big reasons Mia's eventually getting reworked so that the choice will be either Helen or Yumi. Not saying there won't be choices just none that will lock you out of Rhonda, Annie or Judith.
Oh, excellent! I look forward to fucking Yumi in a few years.

Jan 14, 2018
Speaking of routes.
It's weird having routes when there isn't that much drawback to going back to your save that has the fork/choice.

It's not like other games where completing a route takes 20 hours and is also tied to main story elements so to get the other option you have to go really far back in your overall progress and it's a pain in the ass. Here, your main story and exploration is unaffected and it takes 10mins do one route, see if you like it then go back.

It's nice cause it's easy to unlock everything and see every story but it kinda defeats the point of committing to a route.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Do you have a more current version of the I-pach?
you don't need a new version there hasn't been any additions to the family, the only reason one is "more current" is because a new one was made when the original was unavailable for a while due to technical issues

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes