Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
is it abandoned?

six months have passed
Are you just going to thread after thread with the same whinge?

As for your question, go ask the developer on their Picarto live stream one of the afternoons with week.

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
I didn't progress far enough into the story to know that yet but at this point I really hope that the MC's bitchy "step-sister" that he's living with (at least at the beginning don't know about later) will eventually lock up my cock in a chastity cage.
Looking at how huge they've made MC's dick to be I honestly doubt that but hey a man can dream.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I didn't progress far enough into the story to know that yet but at this point I really hope that the MC's bitchy "step-sister" that he's living with (at least at the beginning don't know about later) will eventually lock up my cock in a chastity cage.
Looking at how huge they've made MC's dick to be I honestly doubt that but hey a man can dream.
Well, they might build MC a bear's cage.:sneaky:

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
I have no idea how many times I need to say it. I've seen his live streams. He is doing drawings live on stream. New environments included.

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
Don't worry, this might be their job, employed by the dev.
Along with the mandatory facepalm reactions made by Omnikuken whenever theres a slight criticism...
And have i mentioned it's not just F95, Reddit is picking up on this too.
Lastly, f*ck do i care how much he's making on this. I'm pissed because there is no virtual progress.

I strongly encourage anyone who feels like they are not getting their promised content to make a complaint if necessary at Patreon support:
I have no idea how many times I need to say it. I've seen his live streams. He is doing drawings live on stream. New environments included.

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes