Barrus

Dec 18, 2020
So I have a teacher's quest (for Miss Ross) that requires me to talk to Eve but I already got her pregnant and she doesn't hang at school anymore or has anything to say at home. Will she return to normal eventually or am i locked out of that entire chain forever?

Last edited:

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Is the developing team changing all the old scenes and replacing them with the new ones?
Probably, plus some major retooling so there's less conflict between routes and/or adjusting them to the new stories. Like Eve's route doesn't exactly work with Ms. Dewitt's story since Eve isn't friends with Chad, Chico and Tyrone anymore like she used to be in that one.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
So I have a teacher's quest (for Miss Ross) that requires me to talk to Eve but I already got her pregnant and she doesn't hang at school anymore or has anything to say at home. Will she return to normal eventually or am i locked out of that entire chain forever?
you'll have to wait until the kid goes to "daycare" (a.k.a, storage, which keeps a track of the number of kids you have... get that number up! build a army!) before a pregnant character resumes normal activities.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
When the Tech Update comes out, will there be a lot more content in a short time?
It could be a lot of the art is done for the next 3 content updates (probably not). It could be a lot of the dialogue and script is done for the next 3 content updates (probably not). However, because the posing isn't done and the coding isn't done for even the tech update - you're still looking at the "usual" time necessary for posing and code within the next 3 content updates. That's not even considering what bugfixes and other revisions will be needed after the tech update is played by thousands of people.

Settler5335

Nov 13, 2017
Is this game still in development? I see the artist livestreaming a lot, but the actual progress bar is basically a decorative tool in their website by now...

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I went to cemetary see odettes picture from map but when I go there noone is there, got day and time right so what am I missing? I think I got the issue had a save before that and she said next full moon a little over a week and I asked her on wednesday same week so have to wait another week, my bad...dam age and these mind lapsus. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Omnikuken

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
people can do with their money what they want but it's kinda crazy that his art is apparently getting worse? what's his excuse for botching mia so badly, not enough time? :HideThePain:

what's the point of these wallpapers anyway, is there a single madlad who will seriously use these pics as their wallpapers? feels like it's something DC does because he doesn't know what else to do when he could easily draw more sex scenes with already existing characters and he could hire a second animator for that in the meantime. how about he draws more stuff for the rhonda or annie update if he has nothing else to do? if he wants to draw wallpapers and his patreons are okay with it fine, at least make them look great then or is this also too much to ask for? :HideThePain:
He try to fill the gaps between the long wait with wallpapers

• Haha
Reactions: chicho1958
4.00 star(s) 366 Votes