PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
can you guys help me make a change to the script? i tried it myself but created a mess. he wishes that from this scene
1.jpg

the sex scene could be repeated

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
While Debbie definitely glow up (the best glow up yet), i don't know why Mia looks weird as hell.
Cuz it looks like she's staring at you with no emotion whatsoever, like she's contemplating whether or not to eat you or smile. Definitely a bad case of .

FloppotheMech

Jan 26, 2023
Damn I love this game, but just by reading this thread the community is toxic and can't take any criticism whatsoever. I mean I was just checking on any updates after a few months of playing it and it's flooded with posts of people here getting eviscerated and dog piled on for asking questions or god forbid they critique it.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Damn I love this game, but just by reading this thread the community is toxic and can't take any criticism whatsoever. I mean I was just checking on any updates after a few months of playing it and it's flooded with posts of people here getting eviscerated and dog piled on for asking questions or god forbid they critique it.
To be fair,some people ask or say some really dumb things...
I agree that some people are too aggro for no reason tho

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
While Debbie definitely glow up (the best glow up yet), i don't know why Mia looks weird as hell.
Looks closer to her mom now, I think. That said we need to see her from a different angle. Man, seeing Mia at all is weird. She's been overshadowed by Roxxy and Eve for so long now...

EDIT: Oh, I just realized that is probably when MC is arriving at school again after his father died. Might explain the weird expression on her face.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
EDIT: Oh, I just realized that is probably when MC is arriving at school again after his father died. Might explain the weird expression on her face.
Yes, to me it seems like each (main?) girl is going to get a full screen introduction scene once you meet her for the first time or so. At least that's what these wallpapers of Debbie standing the kitchen, Diane in her garden, Mia now, etc. would suggest to me.

So we'll probably get one for Jenny in the hallway/bathroom at home, Roxxy in the school hallway, etc. too.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Yes, to me it seems like each (main?) girl is going to get a full screen introduction scene once you meet her for the first time or so. At least that's what these wallpapers of Debbie standing the kitchen, Diane in her garden, Mia now, etc. would suggest to me.

So we'll probably get one for Jenny in the hallway/bathroom at home, Roxxy in the school hallway, etc. too.

Hmm, then the one where Rhonda is bend over on the track field might also be one. Since we meet her there for the first time. And Eve in the classroom.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Looks closer to her mom now, I think. That said we need to see her from a different angle. Man, seeing Mia at all is weird. She's been overshadowed by Roxxy and Eve for so long now...

You're right, she does look more like her mom now. A little too much if you ask me because she doesn't look particularly good in this wallpaper imo.

sucklepuck

May 3, 2019
I agree that Mia looks a bit odd in that wallpaper. A lot of SS characters look kinda strange at certain angles IMO, especially from the side. That said, I'm more curious as to why Mia is hanging around a couple of middle schoolers. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
Bish please. If people support him then it's their business. The game itself isn't behind a pay wall.. Stop counting strangers money and get a life :D
people can do with their money what they want but it's kinda crazy that his art is apparently getting worse? what's his excuse for botching mia so badly, not enough time? :HideThePain:

what's the point of these wallpapers anyway, is there a single madlad who will seriously use these pics as their wallpapers? feels like it's something DC does because he doesn't know what else to do when he could easily draw more sex scenes with already existing characters and he could hire a second animator for that in the meantime. how about he draws more stuff for the rhonda or annie update if he has nothing else to do? if he wants to draw wallpapers and his patreons are okay with it fine, at least make them look great then or is this also too much to ask for? :HideThePain:

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes