itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
I'm aware. :cry:

I'd like to pretend that when it's all done and DC does the official incest release version, he'd revert the tone of Jenny's scene as well (or do the two flavors like I suggested), but let's not get crazy here.
IIRC he mentioned that he intends to restore all the incest content when the game doesn't get any updates anymore. But that was a long time ago and who knows if he'll bother when that time comes.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Bro, you believe this game will be finished one day? It's one of the oldest games on this site, lol.

So maybe the game will be done at his retirement party. I mean, that's the least he can do for the people who funded his luxury retirement.

Or maybe his grandson will finish it, who knows. It might not even happen at all.

I like to believe this game started out as a passion project. Now it's a 60 k payment check each month.
I can't look into the future, but I have no reason to believe this game is dead.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Bro, you believe this game will be finished one day? It's one of the oldest games on this site, lol.

So maybe the game will be done at his retirement party. I mean, that's the least he can do for the people who funded his luxury retirement.

Or maybe his grandson will finish it, who knows. It might not even happen at all.

I like to believe this game started out as a passion project. Now it's a 60 k payment check each month.
The game ended when they locked up the mayor and the russian the rest is just poping babies, but with 60k a month this game is gonna be here for a long time, MC will have like 2989 kids and dev saying no update tilll you have 5k.
bruh im gonna die before this game is finished
Just be prepared like me,glad I paid for wifi for next 300 years :rolleyes: :giggle:
wifi coffin.png

Jan 14, 2018
Does anyone know if DC redid any scenes for the tech update or will be adding new ones for preexisting side characters? Saw somewhere that they finished another becca scene and its going to be added sometime in the future.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
There is a staff of about half a dozen people that DC pays. As for the "less than a year" idea - they hoped the current tech-update would have only taken that long, but the mess of the code from years of piecemealing it together is taking longer to unravel and solidify. There are nearly 20,000 images that the posing team has to repose to the new 16:9 display ratio from the old 4:3 ratio.

The artwork is always under review and revision. The whole tech-update that has been underway for the past year 2+ years is the improvement you are talking about.

No one pays for it. The game is free for download on the developer's website for anyone to play without paying a penny. However, the average Patreon subscriber drops little more than $2 per month - less than the price of a candy bar.

Finally, the past page or so may be off-topic for this thread.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
i didn't play this game for so long and i want to ask what Dev mean by ''Tech Update'' for the next update ?
TL;DR (from the post directly above yours): the mess of the code from years of piecemealing it together is taking longer to unravel and solidify. There are nearly 20,000 images that the posing team has to repose to the new 16:9 display ratio from the old 4:3 ratio.

Otherwise, see #10 in the 86th posting of my FAQ here: #70,854

Reactions: XoticRealmZ

LaserMoon

Aug 27, 2019
There is a staff of about half a dozen people that DC pays. As for the "less than a year" idea - they hoped the current tech-update would have only taken that long, but the mess of the code from years of piecemealing it together is taking longer to unravel and solidify. There are nearly 20,000 images that the posing team has to repose to the new 16:9 display ratio from the old 4:3 ratio.

The artwork is always under review and revision. The whole tech-update that has been underway for the past year 2+ years is the improvement you are talking about.

No one pays for it. The game is free for download on the developer's website for anyone to play without paying a penny. However, the average Patreon subscriber drops little more than $2 per month - less than the price of a candy bar.

Finally, the past page or so may be off-topic for this thread.

Dozens of people? Wow, they must be the most incompetent team of developers on earth.
If you have to scale images you develop a script that does it automatically. All those problems that you comment to me are something extremely basic and simple to solve for any programmer with a little bit of experience.
Usually a team of 4 developers, in less than a month are forced to publish more advanced, clean, complete and professional code than this thing that is more closer to a power point presentation than a game, it is absurd to think that in 2 years you could not develop something much more advanced, while thousands of indie developers around the world do it every day.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Dozens of people? Wow, they must be the most incompetent team of developers on earth.
If you have to scale images you develop a script that does it automatically. All those problems that you comment to me are something extremely basic and simple to solve for any programmer with a little bit of experience.
Usually a team of 4 developers, in less than a month are forced to publish more advanced, clean, complete and professional code than this thing that is more closer to a power point presentation than a game, it is absurd to think that in 2 years you could not develop something much more advanced, while thousands of indie developers around the world do it every day.
Not dozens. HALF a dozen. 6 (or so). As for the rest of your post, sure Jan.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
View attachment 2686640
I swear to god I thought this thing was a low budget, non-profit project, and that's why the author only updated it once every couple of months, and that was the reason for the amateurish aesthetic and the many bugs.

So you're telling me that this game with those horrible drawings, with that simplistic and almost non-existent story, with all those bugs and glitches, with that obvious lack of content, that has had almost no updates for almost a decade now, not only gets paid monthly but also gets 56k every month?
I like the part where you say"a couple of months" you haven't been here long enough I can tell, people would've supported his game more i it was a couple months, maybe it was a couple months when the dev said he was gonna release the next update and here we are 2 months later still waiting, I think he still needs a little more money for his 4th car or his 7th home, but don't worry he'll update the game in a couple months. Besides I played the game and the main storyline is done as far I'm concerned, doesn't matter what else he gonna add unless.....sorry not gonna give dev any tips he might never finish the game.

LaserMoon

Aug 27, 2019
Not dozens. HALF a dozen. 6 (or so). As for the rest of your post, sure Jan.
OK, "half of a dozen". That's still way too many for the result, unless they are people with absolutely no knowledge of what they are doing and learn as they go along, but if that's the case why not hire a professional developer? Because without a doubt they are either not professionals or they are blatantly ripping him off or it is a lie that they exist.
Although I suppose another option is that there is in fact a capable team but DC pays them in potato chips, it would make sense for them to underperform, but that would be odd seeing as he earns more than the CEO of a transnational company.

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes