sucklepuck

May 3, 2019
I have a feeling with all these Debbie wallpapers that her sex scenes are going to be updated in the Tech update. They know fans beg for more Debbie mom scenes and knocking her up. It'd be a reward for all the long waiting.
I've been suspecting that as well, but I wouldn't get my hopes up. DC, as far as I know, doesn't really drop surprises like that. So, unless he or someone else on his team outright says that they're updating Debbie's route in tandem with the tech update, I'd keep my expectations low. Avoid disappointment if they don't, but be pleasantly surprised if they do.

sogetthis

Dec 8, 2018
I have a feeling with all these Debbie wallpapers that her sex scenes are going to be updated in the Tech update. They know fans beg for more Debbie mom scenes and knocking her up. It'd be a reward for all the long waiting.
I'm sure they'll be included. Those are story screens and easily implemented. Literally change one file. Stupid not to do.
I remember when the Tina "wallpaper" was released, it was included in the following update.

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
So I have been playing off of save for the longest time. Decided to do a fresh playthrough. And wow this sucks. The Roxy quest is not moving forward. And Now I am stuck outside of eve's house with no time in the day. It won't let me sleep and it wont let me into her house. Wtf?

Syndevic

Nov 24, 2021
So I have been playing off of save for the longest time. Decided to do a fresh playthrough. And wow this sucks. The Roxy quest is not moving forward. And Now I am stuck outside of eve's house with no time in the day. It won't let me sleep and it wont let me into her house. Wtf?
Did you try using the walkthrough? I find that sometimes it's the only thing that helps.
Here's the link:

teraptuss

May 4, 2019
Yeah, DC really isn't consistent especially when it comes to different angles. Most times his art looks great but sometimes it's straight dogwater.
That kind of reminds me of the Simpsons. We always kind of see them at a side view...even of its cocked ever so slightly left or right...but look at them from a front view...shits not right is all I am saying lol.

ProPlay

Apr 22, 2019
this is the way (mandalorian if you know what i mean LOL)

Reactions: Somnus

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Does the game work on android? I've tried to download this game several times, but it doesn't open on my cell phone.
Yes, it does. Have you deleted previous installations and tried downloading a clean install of the android version directly from the developer's website? Of course, this all depends upon the model and age of your android device - though, there aren't many comments here about android not working for others. It may take a bit of time for it to load on older/slower devices. If you have a newer device - you might have other problems and would benefit from asking in the developer's discord, perhaps, for technical support. This is a free game, so no worries about being asked where purchased, or whatever on the discord.

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel
Jan 13, 2023
Yes, it does. Have you deleted previous installations and tried downloading a clean install of the android version directly from the developer's website? Of course, this all depends upon the model and age of your android device - though, there aren't many comments here about android not working for others. It may take a bit of time for it to load on older/slower devices. If you have a newer device - you might have other problems and would benefit from asking in the developer's discord, perhaps, for technical support. This is a free game, so no worries about being asked where purchased, or whatever on the discord.
Thanks for answering. Got it now. It took a little while but now it works.

Reactions: Count Morado
4.00 star(s) 365 Votes