Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
Are you sure that you are not interpreting too much here?
What do you mean? It's totally clear that DarkCookie has paid shills in this thread to defend his totally indefensible behaviour!

Why else would someone like Count Morado spend so much time in this thread? Just imagine, posting the same stuff time and again just because. That would be ludicrous...

Need further proof? DarkCookie's Patreon loses members and money and suddenly Omnikuken and j4yj4m post less and less:

incredibles-teacher.gif

Warning: This post may contain more than the daily recommended amount of sarcasm.

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
What do you mean? It's totally clear that DarkCookie has paid shills in this thread to defend his totally indefensible behaviour!

Why else would someone like Count Morado spend so much time in this thread? Just imagine, posting the same stuff time and again just because. That would be ludicrous...

Need further proof? DarkCookie's Patreon loses members and money and suddenly Omnikuken and j4yj4m post less and less:

View attachment 2697365

Warning: This post may contain more than the daily recommended amount of sarcasm.
My thoughts became enlightened, everything makes sense now and I can taste colors.

mind-blown-mind-blowing.gif

They are all DarkCookie not bots but himself personally like Jeff bezos when he waits in his ZenBooths for his employees to consume them.

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Can someone explain to me if the tech art said 100% why dc is still drawing it ?
Because DC never really stops drawing. If the art for one update is done, he either adds additional stuff or moves on to content for the next updates. Like recently he started to draw movie content for the cinema.

View attachment 2697365

Typeform-Blog-Gifs-Inline01.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

View attachment 2697365

Don't be rediculous. Just because the majority doesn't speak up does not mean the loud minority is right. And how is some guys defending DC worse than all the haters doing the other thing? This thread is about nothing more. That's why I nearly never posted here lately.

I was once contacted by DCs team if I would be interested to work for the tech update. I have a job and a life and so I said no. But now, even if that wasn't so, I am not sure if I would want to join the project now. It doesn't matter what happens with the game, haters always gonna hate. The game is late. No, the update is bugged. The girls are ugly. No, it's the wrong girls. There is too much text. No, there is too little story. There is not enough new scenes. No, it's just the same scenes again with little changes. Old content was better. Old writing was better. And so on.

With that kind of community, all you can do as creator is just ignore it, and that's exactly what DC does. And it makes it very difficult to find people willing to work under such conditions.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Don't be rediculous. Just because the majority doesn't speak up does not mean the loud minority is right. And how is some guys defending DC worse than all the haters doing the other thing? This thread is about nothing more. That's why I nearly never posted here lately.

I was once contacted by DCs team if I would be interested to work for the tech update. I have a job and a life and so I said no. But now, even if that wasn't so, I am not sure if I would want to join the project now. It doesn't matter what happens with the game, haters always gonna hate. The game is late. No, the update is bugged. The girls are ugly. No, it's the wrong girls. There is too much text. No, there is too little story. There is not enough new scenes. No, it's just the same scenes again with little changes. Old content was better. Old writing was better. And so on.

With that kind of community, all you can do as creator is just ignore it, and that's exactly what DC does. And it makes it very difficult to find people willing to work under such conditions.
It was sarcasm.

Munchking

Oct 19, 2017
Along as I finally have full access to Lucy (Annie's mom) and Judith by the time their respective updates are done I'll be happy.

...y'know, in five years.

Reactions: dian091

reynold.biplane

Dec 11, 2018
Can somebody help me out with some info?
Which is the last version, before layered character art was introduced to the game and where can I download that version?
I want to rip the images from it. Layered images from the newest version are too much of a hassle to deal with, and I'd like to see the un-remade characters anyway.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Can somebody help me out with some info?
Which is the last version, before layered character art was introduced to the game and where can I download that version?
I want to rip the images from it. Layered images from the newest version are too much of a hassle to deal with, and I'd like to see the un-remade characters anyway.
The last version without any layered art should be 0.16., which is Roxxy's update. It already does feature a few new animations, though.

If you want the last "classic" version of the game, you should probably take 0.14.5, which was the last version with incest etc. before patreon banned it.

Edit: I've got a link for but you'd have to look for 0.16 for yourself. :/

Reactions: reynold.biplane

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Reactions: reynold.biplane
4.00 star(s) 365 Votes