Jan 14, 2018
It's a real pity too. I'm quite sure that most of Cookie's fans, like myself, would love to see the main arc finished and then all the extra bits of rework and bonus scenes getting their loving.

Or perhaps I'm just old and I remember the days when developers, both AAA and indi, were focused more on finishing a project than dragging out the "open beta" portion for ages on end. I really like this game, and I mean that. I really like this game. But I don't often return to playing it because I'm waiting for enough story progression to make the update feel like I'm seeing something new. Fap material is all good, but I follow this game because the story is very well thought out and the characters are enjoyable...I feel invested in the results of the story. That's not something I get in many games. It's not something many games even try to achieve.

If Dark Cookie is stalling to find work arounds to a "bad end" scenario then he shouldn't. If Dark Cookie is just stalling story progression because of the fan content requests then there needs to be a better balance of time management for game progress and game fluffing. Either way I do follow this game and I'm waiting for enough story update to play without saying "That's it?" when I'm done. Game Development is a slog, so I'm willing to wait. But some aren't.
I mean the main story is half done, the mafia side is done so there's just the prom and for that all the potential "waifus" need to have their story completed. It's not really "fan content" that's making the main story take longer, it's the way DC adds depth to each main girl. It's basically like: you start to hang out with main girl > there's some trouble in her life > you meet the side characters/entourage > get to know her and her entourage more > solve her troubles > get to fuck her and entourage

So I guess you could argue there that instead of having simultaneous progress with side characters like Odette, Becca and the like, you could have their progress left till the end and have them play a more shallow role in the main girls' story that way things get out faster. But I would argue the difference in updates would be like a month faster :unsure:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
anyone know what happened to the gallery unlocker
See #6 from my FAQ a week ago: #71,087. I also recommend #1
Has there been any new official updates, character art posts?
Not since 10 Jun. You know you can check yourself and then scroll through the posts here for the same date to see what the patreon message says, because people copy/paste here within the day. You can also search this thread for the headline of the patreon message... and find the copy post even quicker.

Dragon Ember

Nov 11, 2018
ya i get that issue everytime i go to the school
and dont know why and i havent used codes or nothing plz help with this issues with in game

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
average pay in america is 25-40 k a YEAR
Individual median income per year in the United States is $55,000-$60,000 - you are way off. Also, that is not relevant because that is including the person making $9 per hour at some burger joint in a small town and not game development. The average Lead Game Developer salary is about $150,000 per year. So, if you consider of that $$$ from Patreon, he pays business expenses (patreon fees, website hosting -- including paying for bandwidth covering Petabytes or Exabytes of data annually, taxes, etc, etc) and then salaries for the other staff -- DC isn't receiving something dramatically different than the average, particularly one who has more than a decade in the business. Ergo, your argument is not only off-topic, but completely off your rocker.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: <<Solaria>>
4.00 star(s) 365 Votes