inceltrash

Jul 13, 2020
DAMN aint they get like 61k a month and it takes them 8 months to make 81% progress 10% per month type shi and i know damn well it aint the art thats the prob cause that is decent at most gad damn

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
anyone know where's story files being stored? wanna check the code for story and I didn't found story files after unern & decompressed the files in game folder

candylandx

May 6, 2017
did he already start making art of rhonda ? before tech update we got updates like every 3 month. i hope he will go back to that after tech.

sucklepuck

May 3, 2019
did he already start making art of rhonda ? before tech update we got updates like every 3 month. i hope he will go back to that after tech.
DC was making art for the Rhonda update over a year ago IIRC, and I'm guessing he's been done with it for a while considering what he's been drawing on his streams for the past while.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Since trying to estimate when the tech update will be finished seems like a completely useless endeavor at this point, let's try a completely different useless endeavor for a change of pace:

Estimate how many pages of "We all waited # many months/years for *THAT*?!" posts this thread will get before the first actual content update after the tech update.

I'm thinking it might be a few. :p

lucifer66666

Mar 16, 2018
Since trying to estimate when the tech update will be finished seems like a completely useless endeavor at this point, let's try a completely different useless endeavor for a change of pace:

Estimate how many pages of "We all waited # many months/years for *THAT*?!" posts this thread will get before the first actual content update after the tech update.

No matter what happens bro that is the most likely outcome, I think the hardest of hardcore fan might not say that, but lets be honest we all know with how much wait has happened, unless this becomes like the game of the century the update is always gonna disappoint.

Daemontan

Jun 22, 2023

I never thought this developer would do that. I've never supported it before and thought there were technical fixes, but it adds little new content regularly. My friends always praised the game and said it was the most popular game on patreon. And he is still at the top according to the statistics. What is the secret of the game? Why is it so popular? (Just started playing!)

Rakssu

Jun 14, 2018
with all the sweet time the devs are taking dc must have made the artwork for AT LEAST the next 10 updates, jesus. cant he paid them full time job? cant he get more ppl to do the job? or maybe hire devs more experienced, more competent? its python ffs, is the language with like high school level of difficulty.

lucifer66666

Mar 16, 2018
with all the sweet time the devs are taking dc must have made the artwork for AT LEAST the next 10 updates, jesus. cant he paid them full time job? cant he get more ppl to do the job? or maybe hire devs more experienced, more competent? its python ffs, is the language with like high school level of difficulty.
Ahhh see I think you are mistaken, the tech update is just the tech update and rework from what I get. I havent read anywhere that new content for girls will be added as of that major update, only new places, 7 new character's, but thats about it, after that you might have to wait for how ever long for the content update. I can be totally wrong about the update part but from what ive read thats about it

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes