tankdick

Dec 21, 2017
Boy, the ROI for Patreons ($170-180K) over the last three months has amounted to 12 wallpapers and 3 status updates... quite the value proposition.

Reactions: deathxlol

Juicy94

Oct 24, 2020
Here to do my monthly check-in to see if the game updated and saw this . I was definitely one of those people who complained and talked about how much they've made off the community with little to show for it but it's been a good while and I've had a change of heart. I used to support their Patreon for a few months until no content was being released and looking back, I think I got value for my buck. For what content that is there it's equal to a $30 game on Steam, so I'm ok with it, I definitely won't support this game again, but I agree that people are overreacting. If you're upset, stop supporting the game or keep complaining. At the end of the day, it's not going to make a difference. (Since you're on this site you're more than likely not supporting it anyways )

Jannnzmmer

Jul 16, 2019
Ignored this game for more or less 1 year intending to wait for more content uploaded, guess what? checking it now and the version still v0-20-16, while my last version was v0-20-9 :ROFLMAO:. from the progress speed, i don't think this game development can even be completed in the near 10 year.

Reactions: Konius

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
It looks like he has stopped streaming as well, I think the end is coming soon.
In case anybody wonders, DC went on his yearly family holiday.

I used to support their Patreon for a few months until no content was being released and looking back, I think I got value for my buck. For what content that is there it's equal to a $30 game on Steam, so I'm ok with it, I definitely won't support this game again, but I agree that people are overreacting. If you're upset, stop supporting the game or keep complaining. At the end of the day, it's not going to make a difference. (Since you're on this site you're more than likely not supporting it anyways )
Same here (though I did support longer than a few months). I recently went to see the barbenheimer combo and paid close to $30 per person + snacks on top. But mentioning here that the game as it is + DC's streams will have some value to some, won't fall on fertile ground. Many just see the $60.000/month and their brain shuts off. The median patron pays probably less than $2, which really isn't that much for many people.

It's free, relax, play it when it comes and meanwhile discover other games. It's really not that hard.

Last edited:
Jan 9, 2019
Once DC implements the milk barn
Here are my top prized Grade A choice hucows:
View attachment 2894810
1. HuCow "Maria" - She is a cautious yet, gentle cattle. You might need to massage her and feed her well to gain her trust. But, once she warms up to you. She'll give you the kind of milking you'll never forget. Her milk is frothy, has a dulce de leche almond like sweetness with a hint of cinnamon spice.

2. HuCow "Tina" - She is a high-class, high-maintenance cattle. Only the most expensive pampering she deserves. Treat her like a Queen and she'll in turn milk you like her King. Her milk is creamy, with a honey vanilla sweetness and a dark cherry aftertaste.

3. HuCow "Melody" - She has an easygoing personality. Music is her life, it calms her, makes her happy. So, when you tend and care for her needs, always have an upbeat music turned up and she'll bounce her huge ass to milk you dry. Her milk is thicc, with a sugary caramel sweetness and a smooth cocoa hazelnut aftertaste.
is there any good games with milking out there by any chance?

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Children of Morn, Eternum, and What a Legend are top-tier games being directed by developers who genuinely care about doing things right. You won't be disappointed with any of them
I think he's asking for games with legit milking as a fetish and I don't think Eternum got that. Very good game though.

Reactions: JasmineLovesAnal

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
It’s been almost a year, why hasn’t it been updated?
almost a year? it has been more then that, there is some quite a few reasons which are stated in hundreds on pages behind, but dont get you hopes to see an update this year and perhaps early next year, cause this development is slow even a snail goes faster.

4.00 star(s) 362 Votes