Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Well, I encounter a strange graphic bug. :oops:
I imagine this has already been notified before.
It happens after the theater scene with Anon and Jenny. When he wishes more than sex with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 720NoScope

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
It happens after the theater scene with Anon and Jenny. When he wishes more than sex with her.
Dude that is some terribly messed up characters right there. How often do you see this happen? Try loading a save before this bug occurred.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Are you using my mod? There was a bug that has been fixed with the most recent update. But it happens only on Weekends, so I did not publish it yet.

Reactions: Plumbogummite

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Are you using my mod? There was a bug that has been fixed with the most recent update. But it happens only on Weekends, so I did not publish it yet.
Thanks for your reply. Yes, I am using your mod (v0.20.16-1.03).

Juidas

May 14, 2019
If their coder has been working full-time since 2019 and the tech update still isn't finished, it's time they move on to someone who knows what they are doing.
Not saying that I am not waiting as well but the tech update only started this year or at earliest December last year!!!!

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Children of Morn, Eternum, and What a Legend are top-tier games being directed by developers who genuinely care about doing things right. You won't be disappointed with any of them
Not sure MagicNuts can be considered top-tier anymore, it's been over a year since a 'What a Legend' update.

Not saying that I am not waiting as well but the tech update only started this year or at earliest December last year!!!!
This is not correct.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Thanks for your reply. Yes, I am using your mod (v0.20.16-1.03).
OK, here it comes...

For probably the last time, I give to you the update of the Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod.

Version 0.20.16-1.04:
  • Added configuration parameter OUTLINES, influencing the black halo around letters in text (useful to make bright text more readable on bright backgrounds). Note that this does not affect any text that comes in pictures and graphics.
  • Corrected a bug with Jenny's final breakfast scene before her story ends, occuring on weekends.
  • Correction to Svetlana's breathing animation during her cowgirl sex scene.
  • Correction to Katya table sex slapping animation.
  • Correction to the Maria storage room sex insertion animation.
  • Corrections and adoptions to the new content for the German translation pack (needs to be downloaded separately).
Enjoy!

4.00 star(s) 362 Votes