Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
I don't care about getting in the discussion of what and where and when of updates or how quickly the team does that.
My poor ass is envious.

Jesus Christ, I wish I was making all that money...

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
DC has been on these 80% since forever! How this game has not been abandonned so far??
it's set for abandoned tag in 2024. patience is virtue, just let people work their magic. i swear too many people like to rush games and turn them into cyberpunk 2077s.

• Angry
Reactions: Muramasa0

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
That percentage of work done was a stupit idea right from the start anway. That is nothing but a raw estimation by what is checked on a big list with a lot of different task and they all are taking their own time. So now whining about it is staying at x% for so long is not really more smrt as the milking whining to beginn with.

Jun 10, 2022
DC/Kuntpas Productions are making WAY too much money to quit anytime soon.

Can you imagine if he had to get a REAL job? He'd never make this kind of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
63K members at $5 is $315,210 or $10 is $632,042! So somewhere between $63,042 and $632,042 per month!

I'm glad I left his patreon years ago. I switched to SubscribeStar and Mr Dots Games (among others) ever since.

If they release anything before Christmas I'd be shocked.
i'm sorry you spent money on it

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
pretty sure cyberpunk 2077 got delayed once around october, but the manger rushed the developers anyways.

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Muramasa0 Did i say something false? no need to hide behind an emoji, we can do a whole nother battle here. i'm open to discuss
I'd be more than willing to, but the staff doesn't allow me to discuss on this thread, they are monitoring me and censoring my comments, so I can't express myself freely nor speak the truth.
Interesting how that only happens on the threads for games that "respected" users are fans of.

So, if this comment disappears at some point, now you know why.

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
pretty sure cyberpunk 2077 got delayed once around october, but the manger rushed the developers anyways.
the FANS are the one who Rushed it. One of them also Terrorized the Manager and the Dev by Sending the Death Threat Letters to them while the State of the Game itself is not Finished. Later those same Fans Complained about the Bug and Glitches in the Game after doing all that.

Deep-Six

Who?
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I personally think they had to throw everything out and start from scratch, but yeah, probably coders also dragging their ass. Cost sunk fallacy might have struck DC, too, and he can't cut them loose in fear that it would delay everything even more.
I do not remember exactly where I saw this so take it with a lot of skepticism but that was basically confirmed; they had to code everything from scratch since the code was basically held together by hopes and dreams. They literally remade the game from zero to where the last update left it (excluding the pre-tech ones).

Reactions: Senigata

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
I'd be more than willing to, but the staff doesn't allow me to discuss on this thread, they are monitoring me and censoring my comments, so I can't express myself freely nor speak the truth.
Interesting how that only happens on the threads for games that "respected" users are fans of.
Oh shit guys, we have a real conspiracy victim here!

1000066428.jpg

So, if this comment disappears at some point, now you know why.
Your post will get deleted because it's blatantly against board rules, genius. How many times does it need to be said that it is against the rules to talk about Patreon practices of devs and their development cycle until everyone will get it through their thick skulls?

foxy012

Apr 19, 2020
I also don't get it why people here think they can complain about the update scedule. We are getting it for free. Just let them do their thing and when the update is released be happy about it

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
the FANS are the one who Rushed it. One of them also Terrorized the Manager and the Dev by Sending the Death Threat Letters to them while the State of the Game itself is not Finished. Later those same Fans Complained about the Bug and Glitches in the Game after doing all that.
yeah this thread feels the same ngl

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
Oh shit guys, we have a real conspiracy victim here!

View attachment 3034998

Your post will get deleted because it's blatantly against board rules, genius. How many times does it need to be said that it is against the rules to talk about Patreon practices of devs and their development cycle until everyone will get it through their thick skulls?
kekw

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes