GucciGang69

Dec 22, 2019
the FANS are the one who Rushed it. One of them also Terrorized the Manager and the Dev by Sending the Death Threat Letters to them while the State of the Game itself is not Finished. Later those same Fans Complained about the Bug and Glitches in the Game after doing all that.
No, it's not. Are you 16? Big corporations are not and cannot be forced to release quickly by fans. The rush has been ongoing for a long period of time since the development of The Witcher 3. The Cyberpunk 2077 you see is just a fraction of what it should be, as the original, talented development team has left the project or the company. Stop being an apologist for CD Projekt Red; the developers are the talented ones, not the management."

GucciGang69

Dec 22, 2019
Taffy Tales is a case of following the leader due to Summertime Saga's success. That's honestly not a rarity, a lot of games on this websites copy certain aspects. Like how you can’t throw a stone without hitting a game with incest on here. There's very few games that you can say are truly unique in premise and execution, too.
Few of the only unique games that I found were night driver, kalyskah, wild life and subverse.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Few of the only unique games that I found were night driver, kalyskah, wild life and subverse.
I think Eternum is also pretty unique. Not in how it's made, since Honey Select model games aren't exactly rare, but it's definitely the best of the best in that regard just because of what Caribdis managed to pull off with said Honey Select assets. I think its premise is one still not as often being done than, say, Summertime Saga.

Of course that's still not as unique than the games made with an entire different (and some would say proper) game engine.

tantan0210

Mar 24, 2019
hey im new to this game and was wondering if the base game still has scenes with the sister, ive seen that an incest mod is here so i wanted to see if i need to install it or not

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
hey im new to this game and was wondering if the base game still has scenes with the sister, ive seen that an incest mod is here so i wanted to see if i need to install it or not
Jenny has of any other character in the story.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: tankdick

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
No, it's not. Are you 16? Big corporations are not and cannot be forced to release quickly by fans. The rush has been ongoing for a long period of time since the development of The Witcher 3. The Cyberpunk 2077 you see is just a fraction of what it should be, as the original, talented development team has left the project or the company. Stop being an apologist for CD Projekt Red; the developers are the talented ones, not the management."
Nah, I'm not going on "White Knight" Mode to defend the Fans after One of them Sent a Death Threat Letter to the Devs.

Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
As far as I recall (it's been a while), there aren't really any plans to expand this whole milking thing beyond Veronica and even that is going to take so much time. At least I'd be surprised if we'd see anybody but Diane, Daisy and Veronica - then again, who knows...

Edit:
Ultimately it's one of the big downsides of DC's approach. The game featues so many different topics/fetishes, but almost none will get as much attention, as those players, who are really into it, would like to get. Be it pregnacy content, trans content or milking at the moment. And I'm sure the same will be true for future BDSM content, harem stuff, etc., too.
I think the same could be said for so many characters in the Summertime saga since there are so many not everyone will get their full route. I am disappointed there is no full route for Becca. :( I mean even a few more scenes would also work. (Maybe there will be more in the future one can be hopeful) The only dev on DC's team who likes Becca is Stray it seems he might be able to convince DC.

Reactions: j4yj4m

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I think the same could be said for so many characters in the Summertime saga since there are so many not everyone will get their full route. I am disappointed there is no full route for Becca. :( I mean even a few more scenes would also work. (Maybe there will be more in the future one can be hopeful) The only dev on DC's team who likes Becca is Stray it seems he might be able to convince DC.
Yeah, it's a double edged sword. The whole town seems to be so alive because there are so many different characters, which - in my view - enable way better stories, too. On the downside, that also means that most of them will stay secondary/tertiary characters forever by default.

While Becca is indeed my favourite in the whole game, too, I've kinda accepted that she'll never get anything beyond some Roxxy side content.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: bogodit and Omniel
Aug 21, 2022
yeah it's not as if good games got pooped out as if it was nothing in the 90's and early 00's... oh wait I guess developers are just toi lazy these days!

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes