987v4z65

May 21, 2023
"working" on it. He is slacking off, because the patrons pay him every month for a year now, without doing anything. The tech update is unnescessary and in development of a game when the content isnt finished you just dont do such things. Every producer would have slapped him for that idea alone. The programmer itself seems to be useless too. The %progress didnt changed for a while. He is drawing more useless locations and stuff nobody needs while the rest just doesnt progress. I cant understand why people still pay him. Progress wont continue when he makes money without delivering anything. This is a farce.

Jabism

Apr 15, 2018
"working" on it. He is slacking off, because the patrons pay him every month for a year now, without doing anything. The tech update is unnescessary and in development of a game when the content isnt finished you just dont do such things. Every producer would have slapped him for that idea alone. The programmer itself seems to be useless too. The %progress didnt changed for a while. He is drawing more useless locations and stuff nobody needs while the rest just doesnt progress. I cant understand why people still pay him. Progress wont continue when he makes money without delivering anything. This is a farce.
Actually the Progress bar progressed from 82% to 84% within the last 2-3 months. We are almost there :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't give a fuck that the tech update is taking a long time.
I'm just surprised people are STILL saying the same things they were months ago. We get it, the tech update is taking a long time. There's no need to repeat it 1000 times. If you're just going say the same things over and over, at least come up with an original way to say it. Pull a Starfire and say "The tech update is taking longer than a bicksicus on flemberg day" or something. Ya'll motherfuckers who are complaining are boring.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
It's so funny that so many of the "knowing" posters that such extensive backgrounds on this game are relatively "New Members" to this forum. Right...
Are you all afraid to expose you other "identities"?

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
I'm just surprised people are STILL saying the same things they were months ago. We get it, the tech update is taking a long time. There's no need to repeat it 1000 times. If you're just going say the same things over and over, at least come up with an original way to say it. Pull a Starfire and say "The tech update is taking longer than a bicksicus on flemberg day" or something. Ya'll motherfuckers who are complaining are boring.
Can't expect some anons from /aco/ to actually come up with something original.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Today, I reloaded the game, but didn't "play" it - I ran through about 90+% of the "Cookie Jar". Very enjoyable.

bitriper

Sep 26, 2020
Was the tech update mandatory or was it voted for? Because if it was voted for, it's not DC fault it's taking so long. If it was mandatory, then this means it was planned. So why the fuck is it taking so long to re code a renpy game with a hired programmer/s? In 3 years all 16:9 BGs should be done by now.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Was the tech update mandatory or was it voted for? Because if it was voted for, it's not DC fault it's taking so long. If it was mandatory, then this means it was planned. So why the fuck is it taking so long to re code a renpy game with a hired programmer/s? In 3 years all 16:9 BGs should be done by now.
It is in fact a result of a vote.

TaurusBR

Oct 7, 2019
From what I remember it was a vote, however, what bothers me is that DC is not clear in its responses and does not maintain an open line of dialogue with the community, if not those who only financially support the game. And just like that, as soon as the result was revealed, he himself said it would take 3/4 months and it's been almost 3 years. Recently, he said that he would redo the entire game (and some things have already been completed). But development is very slow, and no matter how much you try to understand, it doesn't help either. During these almost 3 years, no significant progress has been made, other than the time spent on character wallpapers and backgrounds (in live broadcasts on picarto.tv), which are still planned to come after the tech update, sometimes almost every week, sometimes no one knows when and nothing more.

tankdick

Dec 21, 2017
While we wait just a reminder of the update order after the tech update is finished. This is likely not the only girls we'll see in each update, just the ones that we know are linked to the main girls.
View attachment 3066554
Seven girls with each taking at least a year each puts us into next decade... judging from current pacing fans could see Judith in the late 2030's.

DC is creating a cross generational game here. People will have had time to get married, have kids, possibly grand kids and live long enough for them all to get old enough to beat off to the same game they did. :KEK:

Username7

May 1, 2017
Vote. But the choice was Tech update now or after Rhonda, it was going to happen one way or the other. The tech update was originally going to happen back in 2019 at the insistence of the previous coder Dogeek but it was soundly rejected by backers so like any good dev DC ignored the warnings about the glaring problems with the frankensteined code even as dev time increased as every time they added something it caused the game to vomit its guts everywhere forcing them to spend more time fixing it then updating it so they reached a point after the Main story where it had to happen if they didn't want every update to take upwards of 9 months because turns out ignoring tech debt for five years while going through over a half dozen poorly skilled coders in the first three was a very bad idea.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Seven girls with each taking at least a year each puts us into next decade... judging from current pacing fans could see Judith in the late 2030's.

DC is creating a cross generational game here. People will have had time to get married, have kids, possibly grand kids and live long enough for them all to get old enough to beat off to the same game they did. :KEK:
Wrong. The Lifeguard lady is part of Ronda's update, the principal and Annie's mom are part of Annie's update, and obviously Judith's mom is part of hers. Funny that you would think each girl would get its own update there.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
It is amazing how this game didn't change while my life did. I finished my apprenticeship, married my gf, our son was born, soon he will do his first steps and the tech update will probably be on 86% at that point. It's like growing up with a good friend you always check on to see if he finally did the thing he promised to do years ago.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 365 Votes