Jul 4, 2017
I'm not a fan of Erik either, he gives nerds a bad name. Freakin Weenis. Like a walking Big Bang Theory. But I am a fan of his Mum, and Stealing June means Erik gets the hot redheaded MILF? ....um fuck to the no. Try my darnedest to make the best of a bad situation, as I would have been much happier, if I could have got them both, and left Erik with his Orcette for eternity. ;)
That should have been the proper ending to that route

iapposki

Apr 4, 2022
I can't get the app to install on my phone. It says the app is not compatible. I am using pixel 7 on android 14. Is the app officially not compatible with android 14?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I can't get the app to install on my phone. It says the app is not compatible. I am using pixel 7 on android 14. Is the app officially not compatible with android 14?
You'll want to ask in the developer's discord or hope someone else on here is using Android 14 (or using it on a Pixel 7). There hasn't been any updates since a year before Android 14 came out, and the base game hasn't been updated in 2.5 years. So - maybe? Maybe not. Maybe it's you.

A major reason for the Tech Update that has been underway for 2.5+ years is to make it more mobile friendly for Android users. But you've got months (or longer) before that tech update is released.

Reactions: iapposki

Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
You'll want to ask in the developer's discord or hope someone else on here is using Android 14 (or using it on a Pixel 7). There hasn't been any updates since a year before Android 14 came out, and the base game hasn't been updated in 2.5 years. So - maybe? Maybe not. Maybe it's you.

A major reason for the Tech Update that has been underway for 2.5+ years is to make it more mobile friendly for Android users. But you've got months (or longer) before that tech update is released.
It's not because of the Android version, starting with Pixel 7 Google has made it a 64-bit-only Android phone i.e. Pixel 7 doesn't support 32-bit applications.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But as Count Morado suggested you should ask on DC's discord, They may not have considered this till now since this is a pretty new thing. This might help them take up and solve this problem cause they are currently in the development stage of the tech update.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
He plays wow like there is nothing else in the world what else to say about him than that , also is the most pathetic dude you can imagine
Quoting a post from half a year ago aside,give the dude a break.
As pathetic as he is,in the Roxxy route he actually tries.
Now if only Roxxy´s decunting would actually carry over to the other content and make his little sacrifice worth something...

lewdzz_

Nov 1, 2021
Info for people: This is just an introduction to the characters (basicly), you have 1 scene with nudity and one with partial. It's an Alpha version so you cant do much (3 minutes of gameplay at best). But the art is spot on and if the creator really grinds out updates and works seriously hard on this then it will be a great game.
This comment aged incredibly

iapposki

Apr 4, 2022

It's not because of the Android version, starting with Pixel 7 Google has made it a 64-bit-only Android phone i.e. Pixel 7 doesn't support 32-bit applications.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But as Count Morado suggested you should ask on DC's discord, They may not have considered this till now since this is a pretty new thing. This might help them take up and solve this problem cause they are currently in the development stage of the tech update.
Thank you for your response Omniel, Count Morado . I checked their discord and apparently the issue has been known for about an year but there are no plans to backport. All dev effort rn is towards the tech upgrade which will support the newer android versions.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Now if only Roxxy´s decunting would actually carry over to the other content and make his little sacrifice worth something...
Honestly that is actually something that is in need of redoing. The routes actually impacting on stuff outside their routes where the characters show up. We already have small moments like that, but then we have cases like the teacher stories where Eve suddenly reverts back to her old character together with seemingly getting along with the rappers.

lewdzz_

Nov 1, 2021
Info for people: This is just an introduction to the characters (basicly), you have 1 scene with nudity and one with partial. It's an Alpha version so you cant do much (3 minutes of gameplay at best). But the art is spot on and if the creator really grinds out updates and works seriously hard on this then it will be a great game.
Do you still have this first version of the game? I'm really interested in playing it and getting to see all the growth that has happened since the first release!

Automata

Apr 10, 2017
Do you still have this first version of the game? I'm really interested in playing it and getting to see all the growth that has happened since the first release!
The from the wiki will give you that same info without having to struggle with finding the changes for yourself in game.

Reactions: lewdzz_
4.00 star(s) 365 Votes