enfuego

Feb 10, 2018
DC should have admitted that the Tech rework is gonna take a long time and that he will be making art on the side for the game until it's ready to be released as a massive update
From what's been said here he really didn't seem to know what it was going to entail at all. Just dreadful project management.

Tbh if I was him I woulda been putting out webcomic pages every 2 weeks or so featuring the Summertime characters to satiate the appetite of the patrons who feel they're missing out on sex scenes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

eloveboot

Feb 26, 2020
Probably not a popular opinion, but if it came to it I would dump Roxxy's ass for Missy in a heartbeat. She's an airhead but she's so fucking adorable. Eve is best girl, but Missy is best girl without a main path.
After playing recently i have to agree. I've never laughed so hard within character dialog whenever she's present or mentioned she's always accidently funny as an air head but she plots with the best of them. its the same way i perceive tony cause he's pretty funny in his dialog and plotting but can be serious when he wants to be.

aside from that Eve is indeed best girl

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I've essentially written this game off, so anything new that comes along (whenever) will be a nice surprise, like finding a $20 bill in the winter coat you haven't worn in 8 months.

But I have to wonder if they wouldn't have been better off simply starting over completely from scratch instead of 'fixing' everything.

Last edited:

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
I've essentially written this game off, so anything new that comes along (whenever) will be a nice surprise, like finding a $20 bill in the winter coat you haven't worn in 8 months.

But I have to wonder if they wouldn't have been better off simply starting over completely form scratch instead of 'fixing' everything.
That's what they're doing essentially. It started relatively small scope but ended up becoming a full rebuild of the game because that was the only way to untangle the mess they've made.

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
I don't understand why DarkCookie hasn't added anal scenes with Jenny. She literally practices with a buttplug and one of her doners are begging for it. And she already has like 20+ scenes, yet not one of them are anal?

Other girls like Eve have anal with no experience, but Jenny doesn't despite training? I wanna ass-fuck her for bratty correction! She's perfect for anal ffs

Marphey

May 13, 2019
I don't understand why DarkCookie hasn't added anal scenes with Jenny. She literally practices with a buttplug and one of her doners are begging for it. And she already has like 20+ scenes, yet not one of them are anal?

Other girls like Eve have anal with no experience, but Jenny doesn't despite training? I wanna ass-fuck her for bratty correction! She's perfect for anal ffs
Well Eve has anal scenes because she can be trans.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017

Jenny strikes me as the kind of girl who thinks herself too good for actual anal sex or would hold it above MC to get shit.

enfuego

Feb 10, 2018

Odette the character with giant G sized tits dropped with 3 scenes and none of them had any titplay.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
She does but that was after people bitched about it, I'm just pointing out that DC is kinda bad at following up on obvious sex scenes
Tbf I can almost understand it. If you look at other games, they always follow the same old line of progression in regards to sex that involve stuff like titjobs and anal before actual vaginal sex (mostly with the virgin character that's barely legal *wink wink*). Which is funny, because I dated some chicks in the past that refused to give head, but let me fuck them alright. Imagine a game having that.

Reactions: Tidav58

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Reactions: EvilLadyKitten

ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Jan 22, 2018
What does "Pre-tech" mean? Are they changing engines or something? It's been a couple years since I last checked the game.

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes