Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
If he has so many searches on google and he doesnt care about what people think about him on this forum wich is probably true, why have you been glazing him on this forum for months?
Since this is off-topic conversation (making false accusations about me, and not discussing the content of the game), I've answered you in the off-topic thread.

• Haha
Reactions: armopbr

Oscarsz

Mar 31, 2020
Horribly managed is a nice way to put it, these guys are stalling at this point. over 30k a month in income and no releases in 14 months. Who sits and collects $420,000 dollars and doesnt even do something like hire voice talent for the game or something. Theres been no small Halloween or Christmas updates or Valentines day, not a single thing to justify still having payments on. They used to have a good standard for releases. View attachment 3199528
lmao working with 420k in the bank

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
he does? what has the dude writing the story been doing for the last 2 years?
Whatever he's been doing, he's completed 85% of it.
1703417953070.png
Also see: #73,859 for some of the tasks still assigned to Writing.

Oh, wait -- your comment was meant to be a smart-ass "gotcha" question and not actually asking a legitimate question. Well, I gave you a legitimate answer, anyway.

Happy Holidays.

Oberoth

Jan 14, 2020
Let's be honest, even though DarkCookie keeps working on Summertime Saga (half-heartedly), they should slap the Abandoned tag on it cuz this bloke only keeps tossing up wallpapers! It oughta be called Summertime Wallpapers cuz that's all he upload, and the spammer I've muted won't shut up defending that lazy DarkCookie, seems like his darn lawyer

Janjaap1

Sep 2, 2018
Let's be honest, even though DarkCookie keeps working on Summertime Saga (half-heartedly), they should slap the Abandoned tag on it cuz this bloke only keeps tossing up wallpapers! It oughta be called Summertime Wallpapers cuz that's all he upload, and the spammer I've muted won't shut up defending that lazy DarkCookie, seems like his darn lawyer
Yes have done that a few months ago too.
Problem is his name comes up on every other post,saying you ignore that idiot.
Wish I could remove that as well.
Bro is on the payroll of Dark Cookie,its the only explanation.

Oberoth

Jan 14, 2020
Surprised no one complained about DC "wasting time" doing a christmas wallpaper:LOL:
If DarkCookie wants to dedicate himself to just making NSFW Art it's not a waste of time, I haven't been paying his Patreon for a while, he will know what he wants to do... And if he only wants to make Wallpapers that's his business, I'm here talking about this post, where we are expecting substantial updates to the game, but it seems that having common sense is criticizable here

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes