amin2020

Dec 10, 2020
Hello. I haven't played this game for a long time. Has the problem of full screen and small font been solved for Android?

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
There are still a bunch of characters that need to be worked on after the tech updade so he won't move on to the next game for a few more years.
Updating characters that nobody cares about or wants to see improved is pointless.

The updates that I didn't actively disdain (like Jenny) are just not worth the effort on an 8 year old game. At this point I'm sure the vast majority of his fans would much prefer a new game over years endlessly tweaking familiar material.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
While I do prefer Becca aswell - indeed to basically every other girl in the game - I'm happy that Missy finally gets some content. She's just such a fun character.
Becca has the best character design between the two of them, in my opinion, but she is really annoying most of the game. The way she is portrayed in the story she comes off as a lot more dislikeable than even roxxy. When you learn about roxxy's family you can kind of understand why she is so bitchy all the time. I haven't played this in 2 years so maybe I am forgetting parts of the story, but I don't remember anything that would "justify" her being so bitchy all the time.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Becca has the best character design between the two of them, in my opinion, but she is really annoying most of the game. The way she is portrayed in the story she comes off as a lot more dislikeable than even roxxy. When you learn about roxxy's family you can kind of understand why she is so bitchy all the time. I haven't played this in 2 years so maybe I am forgetting parts of the story, but I don't remember anything that would "justify" her being so bitchy all the time.
I wouldn't really disagree with that, but I just really like these tsundere type characters. Next to that she's got the best boobs in the game... :unsure:

Reactions: TGafy and Omniel

Dawn-Deity

Feb 19, 2023
Updating characters that nobody cares about or wants to see improved is pointless.

The updates that I didn't actively disdain (like Jenny) are just not worth the effort on an 8 year old game. At this point I'm sure the vast majority of his fans would much prefer a new game over years endlessly tweaking familiar material.
Man I just want Judith content but rn I'm seeing nothing

nevt2050ptr

Oct 28, 2018
If I remembering right most of her coldness to Mc comes from her feeling like a third wheel to Roxxy and Missy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xupuzulla

Absolute_Icon

Sep 14, 2021
Bitchy all the time? I don't remember that tbh. In the beginning of the game all three of those chicks are typical popular bullying bimbo's, but as the story advances they all become kinda likeable. Becca is nice to you after the first few hours in the game (like when you visit her at home or during the beach games etc.). Also she's a little shy which makes her even hotter imo.

I haven't played this in a year or so, always wanted to do an extra playthrough with different choices (like banging that nerd kids' mom and having the blue haired girl be a trans) but kinda doubt it will be worth it, don't really feel like doing all those menial quests again

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xupuzulla

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
I can agree with you. She's just a tsundere, but without any basis or substance.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
No matter what I do, I can't buy the mask.(Jenny Route) There is no option on the cosplay shelf.
Have you made sure you've done everything in the proper order? Have you looked at the to check to make sure you haven't forgotten to do anything?

Reactions: Istanblues
4.00 star(s) 363 Votes