Gongoru

Oct 20, 2018
On X (formerly known as Twitter) -->
Heck, if he's single-handedly doing this, I don't know what DC animators getting paid for doing 5 animations in 3 years, but getting paid every month

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
As I have stated many times in this thread (and a couple of others) - people need to move beyond the concept of games having an end or completed tag. They need to consider them more like television series and book anthologies and comic books and movies with sequels. They will continue on until the public stops asking for more content and/or the developer tires of it.
People should stop giving money to profesional milkers that don't release an update in 14 months. But hey, it's their money so...

eloveboot

Feb 26, 2020
It'll be a good time to refresh yourself in her character. Her having a long standing crush on the Mc as Roxy's entourage plays a big role in her character but it's because of that fact she was low-key our wingman at every instance weaving the narrative towards Roxy getting with the MC and then convincing both Roxy and Becca to be into the Mc at the same time just look at the makings to getting towards the beach spin the bottle her character shines way too brightly there but ultimately she's get the Mc even in a second hand kind of way she truly manipulated her peer including the Mc it was interesting watching her drop the ditzy facade because unless you pay attention you might miss that detail also cause once she gets what she wants the power dynamic changes drastically in the group and we start to see Becca shift in a way from uninterested to playing into Roxy kinks in a way that Missy might have gone about it realistically.

Not sure why but looking back at that arc there might be more to flesh out in that story beat it still feels incomplete because Missy still hasn't gotten that alone time with Mc though the seeds she's planted so far have been masterfully done so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xythurr

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
On X (formerly known as Twitter) -->
I just looked at rule34 and did a search for the name. And some of the ones reminded me of something.

SS was one of the earliest things i saw with an Xray cam, and i discovered i like that.

But iirc, the Xray has steadily been removed as the reworks uodates came out.

Hopefully those are re-added.

SemenDaemon

Nov 4, 2023
On the bright side the average donation is slowly dropping to 1$/patron and the number of patrons seems to be a stable 30,000. Hopefully he doesn't cut the team's wages to maintain his own. Heard he was paying them like shit while the project was bringing in 700,000$/year.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is there a compiltion of the most recent art posts/wallpapers?
Search the thread for the word wallpaper posted by Hero1
1705616209440.png
Heard he was paying them like shit while the project was bringing in 700,000$/year.
I heard from the same sources that DC makes animal sacrifices every full moon in order to maintain his #1 position as Patreon's most subscribed adult game developer. /s

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
I just looked at rule34 and did a search for the name. And some of the ones reminded me of something.

SS was one of the earliest things i saw with an Xray cam, and i discovered i like that.

But iirc, the Xray has steadily been removed as the reworks uodates came out.

Hopefully those are re-added.
The Xrays being gone is probably a good thing, since they absolutely made no anatomical sense sometimes. Especially MC's hyperschlong taken into the equation.

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
[178/255] 69%

atm... will be probably in quarter 3 80% again on the code work...

So tech-update id wager if it comes... it will most likely be 2025 sometime.
if it goes on to 2026 i would not be suprised...
And it's a tech-update, I mean, it's just toying with the code because they screw it up when they started the game, back in 2016, no actual new content in next update, right?

Reactions: tankdick

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
And it's a tech-update, I mean, it's just toying with the code because they screw it up when they started the game, back in 2016, no actual new content in next update, right?
You are correct in that no one should expect any new lewd content in the game. There will be some new locations, etc. But don't expect anything more in the terms of lewd than what is already in it.

That being said, you are incorrect about "it's just toying with the code." It's a lot more than toying. It's essentially rewriting 26mb of code and narrative, updating all images from 4:3 display ratio to 16:9, reposing image layers onto the new ratio backgrounds - that's over 1600 images to work with, and more.

Here's a breakdown on the original goals of the Tech Update. Here are the monthly reports for Dec 2023, Nov 2023, Oct 2023, Sep 2023, Aug 2023, Jul 2023, Jun 2023, May 2023 on its status.

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
You are correct in that no one should expect any new lewd content in the game. There will be some new locations, etc. But don't expect anything more in the terms of lewd than what is already in it.

That being said, you are incorrect about "it's just toying with the code." It's a lot more than toying. It's essentially rewriting 26mb of code and narrative, updating all images from 4:3 display ratio to 16:9, reposing image layers onto the new ratio backgrounds - that's over 1600 images to work with, and more.

Here's a breakdown on the original goals of the Tech Update. Here are the monthly reports for Dec 2023, Nov 2023, Oct 2023, Sep 2023, Aug 2023, Jul 2023, Jun 2023, May 2023 on its status.
Sincerely, I stopped reading after "no one should expect any new lewd content in the game." How badly they screwed up the code at the beginning of the development and how they are trying to fix it now, it's not important for me. Just that they are failing miserably so far, after 14 months; they probably should have taken the opportunity to remake this game from scratch, but making it smaller, with less characters, locations, etc. since they clearly don't have the technical know-how to make such a big game.

4.00 star(s) 362 Votes