Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Patreon is a Kickstarter.
It specifically is not a kickstarter. the two are completely different types of platforms with different missions and goals. You can keep saying it but you would keep being wrong.
One asks for money with a promise of a return product.
Which is not the mission of Patreon. Patreon is for creators to have " "... "with one goal in mind — ."

However, for Patreon, creators can request support from subscribers in exchange for providing tier benefits as outlined on their Patreon pages.

The game, its release schedule, its release dates, is not listed as any of DC's tier benefits. Everything that is listed as tier benefits for his Patreon subscribers, he has fulfilled and continues to fulfill.

siatugst

Aug 29, 2022
With the rate of 1 change every 24 hours .. with coding still, after 6 months, being stuck at 69% with no change in the number of tasks completed or the total number of tasks to be completed .. I'd say sometime ... next year?
more like 2077, right? i think he is preparing for the cyberpunk update so he must wait till 77. :p

Last edited:

Randy_dg

Sep 2, 2018
It specifically is not a kickstarter. the two are completely different types of platforms with different missions and goals. You can keep saying it but you would keep being wrong.
Which is not the mission of Patreon. Patreon is for creators to have " "... "with one goal in mind — ."

However, for Patreon, creators can request support from subscribers in exchange for providing tier benefits as outlined on their Patreon pages.

The game, its release schedule, its release dates, is not listed as any of DC's tier benefits. Everything that is listed as tier benefits for his Patreon subscribers, he has fulfilled and continues to fulfill.
All I hear is Quack Quack Quack.
Proofs in the pudding baby.

Rockonon

Jul 12, 2018
i recommend only paying for the game once it's completed. There are instances where games are not finished, or they are prolonged solely for profit. While supporting someone's project is fine, I wouldn't pay for more than 10 months without receiving a single something . It's not very professional. If you don't like their work approach, don't support it. I canceled my Patreon subscription over 9 months ago because it's incredible to receive nothing in return for the financial support I provide. I'll buy their game when it's finished, hopefully one day it will be .

deskt

Jul 24, 2018
thats what happens when they get lazy and starts milking
who knows, but it is a reality that he lost patreons and money, That's something I honestly didn't expect, especially considering that a large part of the population is stupid when it comes to money

Reactions: XCelesX

mangosok

May 27, 2019
I am never seeing the judith update am I
In fact, there are still plenty of story events that are mentioned in game dialogues as events that may happen in the future. However, I'm afraid that in this case the current game map won't be enough and the development will take another 5 years or more, lol.

Reactions: GaRbS and Davai099

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
can someone share incest patch for newest version of the game , and how to install ? thanks

ichideitak

Dec 23, 2019
i took a look at those "update" on patreon this wanker is working maybe 1 day a month with what he's producing lmao. This game never getting finished, let's enjoy what we have because that's all we will get. Maybe once we get to 70years old we will see a final product, hopefully jonhson still work by then !

Reactions: tankdick
4.00 star(s) 362 Votes