Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
So, DC managed to "reset" the cycle of the update of this game?
They managed to go until version .20, and then "reset" the cycle. Next time, we will get, Diane update, Roxxy update, Eve update, Main story part 1, part 2, part 3, all over again.

Damn. That's some next level scheme right there. Respect.

Oberoth

Jan 14, 2020
Gonna be funny if it's only 20 minutes of new content with a few sex scenes
I'm not big fan of DarkCookie, but I don't hate it either. At the time I defended putting the "Abandoned tag" on this game cuz, damn, 2 years without updating? Really? I've seen other creators who put the tag on them in less time, but that is here, I recognize that he was in the streams, not as much as it should, but it was, it was, NOW, that thing that will only be a couple of scenes, I disagree. The previous tech update had content, notable improvements, but its impossible to ignore that they are tech updates, and that is why they are disappointing. I think that DarkCookie should not be so demanding, cuz I think that his game is already a bomb in itself, he should move forward, finish it, and once finished, if something bothers him, do as those at Kaguya Games do, release the patches and DLC that we hate so much.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
I won't mind too much if the scenes were remastered so to speak. But if it's the same art and animation, just wide-screen... that would fucking suck. Plus that's if he can keep the two month schedule.
You're underselling how idiotic it would be if they didn't remake all the old art.

They had to pretty much rebuild the game from the ground up, including resizing and reposing art for higher resolution and aspect ratio. DC had 2 whole years to just redraw old art assets that needed to be adjusted for the tech-update anyways. If they haven't taken the opportunity to remake the old art for at the very least the fan favorites, then that goes beyond incompetence, that's deliberate.

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
Gonna be funny if it's only 20 minutes of new content with a few sex scenes
It's going to be less than that.
You're underselling how idiotic it would be if they didn't remake all the old art.

They had to pretty much rebuild the game from the ground up, including resizing and reposing art for higher resolution and aspect ratio. DC had 2 whole years to just redraw old art assets that needed to be adjusted for the tech-update anyways. If they haven't taken the opportunity to remake the old art for at the very least the fan favorites, then that goes beyond incompetence, that's deliberate.
I hope they didn't. Peak comedy.

thedoomerjo

Apr 25, 2017
A mod in the discord confirmed that it's coming out today.
Edit: Another mod is now disagreeing with that assessment, saying that DC "hopes" it comes out today. Why can't it just be simple for once?

Last edited:

nicktex

Mar 9, 2018
Did all of you remember to abstain from masturbation for a week for the upcoming update release? We've all jerked it to STS in the past, but now we get to do it in glorious 16:9.

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado

josh963

Mar 5, 2020
If by any miracle we have a release today, In my opinion DC will wait to post it at the last hour of the day jus to troll us

SmittySomething

Sep 10, 2021
Alright take your bets. I've got a 5 saying this pretech is a buncha bug fixes for bugs players never had an issue with, and 1 new scene. Maybe 5 minutes of dialogue. Seems to be the trend for massive publishers

thedoomerjo

Apr 25, 2017
Alright take your bets. I've got a 5 saying this pretech is a buncha bug fixes for bugs players never had an issue with, and 1 new scene. Maybe 5 minutes of dialogue. Seems to be the trend for massive publishers
I feel like a release that shitty would actually do more harm than if he just kept releasing wallpapers once a month.

Insanatee

Jul 3, 2017
I'll be the positive one and say it's going to have a pretty decent upgrade to the house events and first day of school but will have bugs.

4.00 star(s) 361 Votes