guston

Aug 7, 2016
This game been in developement longer then star citizen. I feel like star citizen will get to beta before this game get back to where it left off at v0.20.16. this thread started in 2016 and now he starting all over pretty much so 8 years till we get back to v0.20.16 content
Has it really been 8 years already? Then again I applied, graduated from college, and have been working at my field of study for years since this game started development. Hell, someone could have finished medical school by now.

lordylorder

Dec 30, 2019
I don't understand coding at all, but I genuinely doubt that unless DC was pulling shit that was going to make even Yan Dev puke, the visual novel was going to implode.

That being said, as long as they re-do everything within a year, I guess it's fine if it'll help future updates get pumped out faster? I do wish they at least put "X thing is being worked on" in the updates so you could at least get a hint of what the heck's happeening without needing to sub, rather than a generic "March update" or whatever

EDIT: NVM, Just saw the roadmap, TF?

HentKingdom

Jan 14, 2023
It Really is going to take two years to get back LMFAO. Right from the jackasses mouth:
View attachment 3692386
"No pregnancy yet" for the mom? Dude why doesnt he finish the moms stuff. How many more years bro.

Jenny has enough fucking content. I dont even get why people like the sister. She the most annoying bitch sister I have ever seen.

jileni123

Mar 12, 2020
my game is bugging i couldn't unlock all the scenes whi debbie neither the cookie jar can someone give me a solution or at least tell me if they added new sex scenes to debbie

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
warning dont go into summertime saga discord. everyoen is gawk gawking DC weiner. they support this start over.

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
the new build is not compatable with the old saves. i got very far. is this likley to change or no
Yes, very likely to change. You will work thru the game again only to find out that in another update the then current save will not work so you get to do it all again.

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
I don't understand coding at all, but I genuinely doubt that unless DC was pulling shit that was going to make even Yan Dev puke, the visual novel was going to implode.

That being said, as long as they re-do everything within a year, I guess it's fine if it'll help future updates get pumped out faster? I do wish they at least put "X thing is being worked on" in the updates so you could at least get a hint of what the heck's happeening without needing to sub, rather than a generic "March update" or whatever

EDIT: NVM, Just saw the roadmap, TF?
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes