a-lex

Nov 12, 2017
wow, that was surprising but it's more surprising that there are still patreons that support darkcuck during these 3 years.
30k patreons.png

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
yeah you can't even treat this as part 1 of the final game because some debbie art is sitll old which is just hilarious at this point that he didn't even manage to do that in 2 years. plus some of the additional art just looks awful because he rushed that.

i think this pretty much proof of how the shit he was drawing on stream for an hour was his entire work day, maybe he did an additional hour after the stream but people were thinking he was working full time on this game got btfo hard :LOL:
The old Debbie art kills me,this mofo wasted days doing random shit like new art for the blonde pool girl,why the FUCK this shit is still has old shitty Debbie art?
The fuck are they doing behind the scenes?

Drakon9707

Nov 25, 2022
Guys, seriously, do 30.466 morons really believe in this? For 2 years they have been deceiving us, what is it about this update that people have gone to pay more? Yes, I understand most of them for $1, but still you don't need to support this! Yes, I was like that myself, I also supported them well, it was a long time ago, I really liked this game, but THEY ARE SCAMMERS!!! You can see for yourself 2 years and this, it's just ridiculous!!! Don't support them! Be adequate!

Reactions: Aibek

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
The first release using our new source code is finally here!
As we mentioned in our last news post, not all of the Tech Update content is available yet.
lol imagine being strung along like a simp all this time and when it does come it's not even everything. Just pishing the money away lads, the next release will be bigger, pinkie promise.

zol002

Jul 25, 2018
What is this update? :LOL:

DarkCookie who the fuck cares about how you do your codes, new features and "new art"
I guess getting that Abandoned tag removed is good enough for you and the team, y'all can go to sleep now for another 2 years

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes