coleb1555

Nov 14, 2018
Holy fuck I can't believe they're keeping out Debbie and Eve's story for 4-6 months. Fucking inasno time here truly

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
hmm... my impression right now is that dev lost his hdd at some point.
decided, fuck it, I will just enjoy the patron monies forever.
when this thread was marked abandoned he panicked and started working on a reboot.
and that the entire reboot (v21) was made between the time this thread was marked as abandoned and by the time it was released.

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
hmm... my impression right now is that dev lost his hdd at some point.
decided, fuck it, I will just enjoy the patron monies forever.
when this thread was marked abandoned he panicked and started working on a reboot.
and that the entire reboot (v21) was made between the time this thread was marked as abandoned and by the time it was released.
He reused the same art though, it's not like he did new ones, if so, people wouldn't complain.

DC also doesn't care, he posts on X like everything is fine.

Reactions: Sam2537

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
He reused the same art though, it's not like he did new ones, if so, people wouldn't complain.

DC also doesn't care, he posts on X like everything is fine.
He could have easily downloaded the old game from here and then extracted the art from it using unren.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
so i guess stupid question, how much of the old game is in the new version? is this gonna be like my new life revamp where his basically redoing and changing the whole story?
No even better. You get the same game as before, but cut into chuncks with like 3 new pics and everything is widescreen now

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I've been playing this game from almost the very beginning and he's been saying back then (with everyone's suggestions) he was going to do this very same thing ,he's doing now ......... I just don't know why all the fuss when he is sticking to his words :unsure: o_O:unsure:o_O:love::confused::confused::confused:
I know right? This is exactly what was said was the new plan, not long back. People complained because the full tech update was taking way too long. DC broke the update into smaller chunks and now people are confused because its not all there. Like WTF, did IQ's drop sharply just lately or what? :unsure:

Reactions: Daveck
4.00 star(s) 365 Votes