Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
Between this, Taffy Tales, KoD, Seeds of Chaos, What a Legend and the myriad of other 2D western games that turned out to be massive disappointments ruined by the devs having no project management skills I think it's safe to say if you want a 2D adult game it's best to stick with Japanese stuff.
NLT Media is pretty consistent, updates every 2 weeks and dev cycle per game is around 2 years.

Reactions: SinGen

SinGen

Sep 6, 2018
There is just as much weird shit going on in the AI example as well if you look for it-- the weird uneven bone structure of her fingers, her clit which poorly drawn, her bottom lip which fuses with her tongue.
Bro, he literally can use the AI to create the art and then he can edit by himself the parts that are not well done... which saves a lot of time, the AI make it in like 20-30 seconds if u know how to move with the AI

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
how I wish I knew enough about programming to change all of Jenny's dialogues and make her a more pleasant person, instead of calling you "dork" or "weirdo" she would call you little brother, instead of asking you for money, she would give you money, every day or every Friday for example, instead of spending most of her time looking stupid and making acidic comments, she would spend most of her time smiling and offering help, and I would call it "good sister mod" or if not I would simply make a mod where she dies impaled by one of her dildos.

Oct 10, 2021
Bro, he literally can use the AI to create the art and then he can edit by himself the parts that are not well done... which saves a lot of time, the AI make it in like 20-30 seconds if u know how to move with the AI

My thoughts exactly.

Let AI work 80% of the art and you polish the last 20 manually.

To the untrained eye that looked damn near like DC's artwork. I personally could tell it was off a little, but fortunately my dick is not very tech savvy so he could not tell the difference at all.

Let's go AI and put these sleazeball DEVS in the dirt once and for all.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
"Take good care of your landlady, after all you only have one in your life"
Ahaha. My sides.
Never in my life have I seen someone who likes to suck a dev's dick more than you. And you're paying him for it too.
Hey, don't kinkshame. some people are really into sucking dev dick.
Idk about others, but my review said the game has been in development for 8 years, and now had barely any content,
The reason your review was deleted is this part. this part is explicitly against the rules.
You are not allowed to say this in F95.
You are only allowed to review the content in the game itself. Ex: the scenes, the gameplay, etc.

Any mention of the development cycle, like how it was rebooted with all the content removed, or milked for years with no extra content, is violating the rules of F95

Reactions: Ifllslonly

prk222111

Feb 6, 2023
i can't believe how much this dev shitting into people's mouth, it's not even funny at this point, game overall is great, but this milking process is disgusting, dude doesn't deserve any money right now for what he doing

Reactions: GoneHunting
4.00 star(s) 366 Votes