Champinon

May 20, 2017
It's crystal clear that this update wasn't supposed to exist and the new updates system was made to avoid losing more subscribers due the lack of new content, I'm pretty sure it was made in a rush with a few scraps from the actual tech update that they surely intended to release as a whole by the end this year or early next year and released because their supporters were getting angry because they hadn't updated shit for two years.

Vendovah

Nov 14, 2022
View attachment 3728359
Hey can someone tell me why I can't find the way to play these story on the newest update (0.21 I think so), thanks all
Because they haven't been added yet. Hence why they're transparent.
Supposedly he's going to be drip feeding the rest of the already existing content once every 2 months, but 2 years ago they said the whole tech update would only take 4 months, so to say "take that with a grain of salt" would be a massive understatement.

77icew

Feb 5, 2022
MC said: "Debbie is right. I've got a whole world to explore out of here."

Please help me! What can i do for here?

Lostan

Jan 16, 2024
1.2 gb the game is just a story of 2 ladies, anger, sadness, happiness coming together, updated after 2 years

zbo2010

Sep 13, 2021
Has anyone finished the cookie jar on the Tech Update? Missing one Jenny, and one Mrs. Johnson, if they're even implemented yet. I can't think of anything else to do.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: WigglyWorld84

zbo2010

Sep 13, 2021
I am also missing a few and not sure from where/when
I missing what I would guess would be #21 of Jenny, and then #2 of Mrs. Johnson.

EDIT: I figured out the Jenny scene, it takes place in the dining room at breakfast. No idea about the Mrs. Johnson scene though!

zergline

Jul 2, 2018
I missing what I would guess would be #21 of Jenny, and then #2 of Mrs. Johnson.

EDIT: I figured out the Jenny scene, it takes place in the dining room at breakfast. No idea about the Mrs. Johnson scene though!
How to find the last Jenny scene in jar?

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes