Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Actually he does give a shit considering that after Mia update he stopped implementing branching, because there was a lot of backlash against it from his patrons (I was patron at that time so I remember).
And after few updates he succumbed to pressure from the other camp of his patrons, and implemented branches in Jenny storyline.
To this day he doesn't know if there will be branching in like 1,2 stories or in all off them, since his patrons are split, but with slight advantage of people against branching.
Eve also has a branch, even if it just boils down what's hiding behind her panties, and nothing else.

redjoe23

Nov 2, 2019
I've been on here since 2019 and I have WAY LESS interaction than you do being here only since 2022. Because I go to this thing called a JOB during the day.

So are you a paid troll who is on here 8 hours a day? Or are you in your moms basement?
Not that there's anything wrong with that. But maybe you should step outside
View attachment 3802465
Dude. It's just a hentai game. Relax.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I've been on here since 2019 and I have WAY LESS interaction than you do being here only since 2022. Because I go to this thing called a JOB during the day.

So are you a paid troll who is on here 8 hours a day? Or are you in your moms basement?
Not that there's anything wrong with that. But maybe you should step outside
View attachment 3802465
I work a full time job, go to grad school for my masters, raise a family, volunteer for a couple of organizations. I just know how to manage my time, like a responsible adult should. But thanks for being so worried about what I do with my time, just like you seem to be worried about what others do with their money.

Perhaps you should worry more about yourself.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
To this day he doesn't know if there will be branching in like 1,2 stories or in all off them, since his patrons are split, but with slight advantage of people against branching.
I think it's somewhat clear that he'll add/keep branches, when they are needed. From what I've heard, it seems like Judith will almost certainly get one, just as Mia and Erik will keep some kind of branching in their updates.

And to me that's a positive. It just makes little sense to have Mia's story as it is, to then throw Helen and her together again because there's no branch.

It'll be interesting to see, what they've got planned for Ronda and Annie - as far as I see it, they may not require branching.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Can anyone share all their saves? Not in the mood to go through this bs again
You mean all the saves of only Jenny and Debbie's storylines within v0.21.0.0-wip.4468 - because that's the only content in the preview of the tech update? None of the previous saves are compatible because the code was updated and new variables written. If you want a save for v0.21.0.0 -- there is a thread to ask that: Summertime Saga .

AG8

Aug 5, 2021
You mean all the saves of only Jenny and Debbie's storylines within v0.21.0.0-wip.4468 - because that's the only content in the preview of the tech update? None of the previous saves are compatible because the code was updated and new variables written. If you want a save for v0.21.0.0 -- there is a thread to ask that: Summertime Saga .
Damn that sucks

Thanks for the help though

4.00 star(s) 363 Votes