GNova

Oct 5, 2019
hey guys, im a time traveler, i came from the year 2083 to warn you guys... in the year of 2082 dark cookie decided to drop the developing the game thanks to the toxicity from this forum... we were so close to seeing the game complete, he was just on the verge of finishing half of tech update! so please let dark cookie do his thing and finish his work, stop being toxic against him. he is doing his best

Fluffy Neko

Jan 27, 2022
Dev should have focused on finishing this game and then start working on the "reforged", "rebaked" or "remilked" version. Doing a rework that takes 2 years just to get back into development is at the AAA level of mismanagement. A game like this shouldn't require 8+ years of development, especially when the developer earns enough to work full-time and still has spare money to hire people or pay for AI that can be used for coding.

Apex5

Jun 14, 2024
I don't know what you are looking for by playing the preview version of the tech update. It only has Jenny and Debbie storylines at this time. But, yes, the gameplay is the same. And again, you can learn more here 80,619
Oh damn? So basically the 16:9 version is lacking most of the story atm? For me, i am actually new to sts, i randomly found it on popular games, so i just wanted to play the full game, my first play through, and i saw that new version has better art and ratio, and i assumed that it has all the content ! So if i want to play the whole story, i gotta download the 20.16 something version? (I checked ur tagged comment also, just wanna confirm through you, thanks)
Also quick question while i am at it, if the .21 version has little content why the full game version is lower size that that (1.2 gb vs 800mb(android) and 1.1 gb (win)?

Last edited:

MisterMeh

Nov 3, 2020
Also quick question while i am at it, if the .21 version has little content why the full game version is lower size that that (1.2 gb vs 800mb(android) and 1.1 gb (win)?
The tech update has only two NPC stories to explore (Jenny/Debbie), but the game files from the previous stories are still there, they're just locked for the time being. Updated art for teachers and students have been both ready and worked on, just waiting on updates to posing and story.

So the file size includes almost the entirety of the previous version, plus the updated work.

RT5X

Aug 15, 2021
I time traveled like the other guy above but they got it all wrong! :WutFace:
i went to 2050 and so far this is what happen:
The game got 5 more updates but sadly they were just for new characters with unresolved routes
The game was marked as complete as DC was bored with the game and wanted to start a new project
The New Project was called: Summertime Saga DELUX REMAKE! a complete remake of the game
F95Zone was bought by DC and the forums are nothing but praise for the new remake
the remake is in its 0.2 build
The future is bright!:WeSmart:

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Summertime Saga, Taffy Tales and Kingdom of Deception are my go to threads just to reminisce on what could have been and afterwards let out a big sigh and try to forget them again. In the thread of Kingdom of Deception I do get a good laugh of the sad state as well and leave.

Summer Time Saga and Taffy Tales are/were anticipated games many looked forward to but spiraled down to a shitshow to the average person who wanted to play these games.
It's just impossible to fathom what happens under the hood so to speak and I am sure progress surely has been made but people only see the this and are rightfully dissapointed or angry.

I mean this is the only thing they CAN see.

Taffy Tales began using AI art and introduced "Seasons". Everytime seasons get implemented, at least to me, is telling me that this game will never be finished and dragged out as much as possible. I mean updates takes more than half a year last time I checked as well. I just hope Uber at least stopped being a lazy ass and began to touch up his AI images. His hand drawn art and shading is still superior in my eyes.

Anyway let me cross reference to Count Morado real quick because he frequents both Summertime Saga and Taffy Tales threads and seem to have the utmost insight and information about these games. No idea how he is doing that but I tip my hat nonetheless. :HideThePain:

I acknowledged that these games will never be finished and try to make my peace with it. I hate playing in updates so its not like I willl ever play these again anyway.

EvanThinitis

Aug 7, 2020
Can not unlock cookie jar scenes through console or phone. The console opens but when I click on the mobile wifi signal the character says to not touch.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Summertime Saga, Taffy Tales and Kingdom of Deception are my go to threads just to reminisce on what could have been and afterwards let out a big sigh and try to forget them again. In the thread of Kingdom of Deception I do get a good laugh of the sad state as well and leave.

Summer Time Saga and Taffy Tales are/were anticipated games many looked forward to but spiraled down to a shitshow to the average person who wanted to play these games.
It's just impossible to fathom what happens under the hood so to speak and I am sure progress surely has been made but people only see the this and are rightfully dissapointed or angry.

I mean this is the only thing they CAN see.

Taffy Tales began using AI art and introduced "Seasons". Everytime seasons get implemented, at least to me, is telling me that this game will never be finished and dragged out as much as possible. I mean updates takes more than half a year last time I checked as well. I just hope Uber at least stopped being a lazy ass and began to touch up his AI images. His hand drawn art and shading is still superior in my eyes.

Anyway let me cross reference to Count Morado real quick because he frequents both Summertime Saga and Taffy Tales threads and seem to have the utmost insight and information about these games. No idea how he is doing that but I tip my hat nonetheless. :HideThePain:

I acknowledged that these games will never be finished and try to make my peace with it. I hate playing in updates so its not like I willl ever play these again anyway.
Lilbro went on a Taffy tales rant here for no reason:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Leo D. Marstone
4.00 star(s) 362 Votes