Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
don't hold your breath. DC has already stated more than once that this has an open-end to it.

As long as they have ideas and enjoy what they are doing, as well as fans have ideas, want more content, and continue to be supportive - they are going to keep working on this and add to it for a long, long time.
They can do what they want but at least I want to have a definite ending to the initial journey at some point. He can add stuff and routes as much as he wants afterwards. :HideThePain:

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 2847

Overview:
Set in a small suburban town, a young man just entering college is struck by the death of his father. Mysterious circumstances surrounding the death are only the beginning of his adventures as he learns that his father was in debt to a group of shady criminals. Adding to the list of problems, our young hero needs to save enough money for his college semester and find a date for prom night!

Thread Updated: 2024-05-31
Release Date: 2024-05-31
Developer: Kompas Productions - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 21.0.0 wip.4468
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Passwords/Cheat:

DO NOT ASK GAMEPLAY QUESTION IN THIS THREAD!
USE:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Before the Tech Update (v0.20.16)
Patches: v0.20.12* -
Extras: - - - Wallpapers -
Online Gallery
Mods: SPH Mod - - Hairy Mod - Naughty Tribute
Android Users - uninstall old game version before installing this game version!
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2850 View attachment 2851 View attachment 4989 View attachment 4984 View attachment 5087 View attachment 5088 View attachment 4987 View attachment 4980 View attachment 4982 View attachment 27672 View attachment 27673 View attachment 27674 View attachment 27675
Cheats.
The file is encrypted.
Is there another way to open?
Thanks

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Cheats.
The file is encrypted.
Is there another way to open?
Thanks
It's not encrypted; it's compiled.
What cheat do you want?
For v0.21.0.0-wip.4468 the only mode available to play IS cheat mode.
They can do what they want but at least I want to have a definite ending to the initial journey at some point. He can add stuff and routes as much as he wants afterwards. :HideThePain:
That's already done. The main story is already finished. That was finding out what happened to Anon's father.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
That's already done. The main story is already finished. That was finding out what happened to Anon's father.
Correction: the prom thing is the actual cap to the main story, since that was always part of the 'main objectives' so to speak. And considering the game greatly emulates 90s highschool movies, it makes sense to have the definite end be the prom.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: The Black Cat

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Correction: the prom thing is the actual cap to the main story, since that was always part of the 'main objectives' so to speak. And considering the game greatly emulates 90s highschool movies, it makes sense to have the definite end be the prom.
It's not like I make this shit up. From the developer - . The main story is unraveling the mystery. The other two objectives are part of completing the game - but they aren't part of the main story.

Reactions: The Black Cat

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
It's not like I make this shit up. From the developer - . The main story is unraveling the mystery. The other two objectives are part of completing the game - but they aren't part of the main story.
Don't you get the money for college straight up from doing the main story, though. Or am I remembering that wrong?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Don't you get the money for college straight up from doing the main story, though. Or am I remembering that wrong?
Hell if I remember - I haven't played in over 2 years (except to help people who are stuck at various points). But yeah, by the time the player has found out what happened to Anon's father - Anon should have, one way or another, earned enough $$$.

(EDIT: yes. From the :
66. The next day visit the Treehouse to take a look at the good old Dink. After scaring away the seagulls to take the tarp off the boat Erik appears and is cross with you. Apparently, he really does watch birds. After telling him about Frank's letter both overlook the Dink and are surprised to find a bag full of the embezzled money and another emotional letter to the hero from his father. He asks him to take care of Debbie, Jenny, and Liu with the money.

67. Head straight to the bank to give Liu the great news. Pay off Debbie's mortgage and give Liu half of what is left for her to start a new life as Frank wanted. With the other half of the money left, the hero's college tuition has been secured.
)

People hate when I say it - but the whole choosing the date to the dance is all so "epilogue"-ish. When all will be said and done, Anon's will have fucked all the women - really, all that ends up being left is some kind of "The Bachelor" final rose ceremony to choose which one. Even should he make that scene sometime in the next 2 years (of course, we know it is already longer than that just with the women already in the game) --- And as long as DC has ideas for more women to be added, players will have more choices to choose from. So is there really a definitive end when taking into account the dance?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: splamo

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Alright, getting nitpicky here haha.

Of course I meant the whole prom situation with a possible epilogue of a person of your choosing. Lets be honest solving the mystery about MC's father does not give you a sense of feeling that you finished the game.

This was what i am aiming at.
So is there really a definitive end when taking into account the dance?
I would see it as such. :HideThePain:

Do stuff to solve the mystery and get aquainted with the characters in the game > Solving the mystery > Do all the other stuff the game has to offer > Prom > Epilogue > Roll the credits

This was always how I saw the game would play out but memorys are treacherous.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Count Morado

Redelin

Sep 20, 2017
So has DC said anything about the next update actually updating Debbie's art or is that something that will be in perpetual development from here on out?

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
So has DC said anything about the next update actually updating Debbie's art or is that something that will be in perpetual development from here on out?
Word has it that he was drawing Debbie these last couple of streams.

Last edited:

AstroMJ6969

May 2, 2024
Is the tech update stretched across the screen on your phone's cause on mine there's still the blank spaces on the screen:(

tyknjinq

Apr 6, 2018
omg... maybe one of my friend doing something with my phone when i forget & leaving it on my desk, so all channel from my discord is missing.
can someone give me another invite link, because when i use invite link at page 1, discord says it expired....

4.00 star(s) 362 Votes