Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga: SPH Mod [0.20.16 Beta59] [ImTransAndTiny]

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Overview:
This patch adds SPH and premature ejaculation content to Summertime Saga, as well as a small amount of CEI and avoidable sissification and NTR. Also fixes a number of bugs and problems with the game, and adds new scenes and functionality.​

Updated: 2023-08-26
Game/Creator: Summertime Saga
Modder: ImTransAndTiny
Mod Version: v0.20.16 Beta59
Game Version: v0.20.16
Language: English

New genres:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Features:
Installation:
Changelog:
FAQ:
Tips and hints:
Image progress:
Cookie jar progress:
IMPORTANT!

I released this mod unfinished because I promised to release a beta if enough donations were made to LGBT charities. There are hundreds of images still to be modified. Don't bother reporting places where Anon still has a big dick; I have a complete list of all the work that still needs to be done. In addition to what you will find in this game, I have already partially modified many other images that were not included because they don't yet meet my standard.

Code changes may break your existing saves. When you try to load a saved game, you'll get a warning. Afterwards, the game may resume without issue, it may throw an error screen that will go away if you click "Ignore", it might start showing you something that happened earlier in the day before returning to the point where you saved, or it might be unrecoverable. You probably want to start a new game anyway. If you remove the mod or play an unpatched version of the game, you'll have the same issues if you try to load a game that you saved while playing with the SPH mod.

Charitable donations for content

I was asked if I'm going to create a Patreon account for the project. I didn't know that mods had Patreon accounts, and I don't know if it's legal or ethical to ask for money for modifying someone else's copyrighted content. Then the idea of charitable donations came to me. I really wanted to release the mod in a finished state, but I'll follow the supporter model to do some good.

I released Beta1 because I promised to release a beta if someone donated $20 to a registered charity that benefits LGBT people. To keep the donations coming, I came up with extra special content to add to the mod when certain thresholds were reached. This content is made available to everyone who has donated at least $10 to an LGBT charity as soon as it's ready, and available to everyone else when the threshold is reached.

$20 ✓️ Release Summertime Saga: SPH Mod beta
$75 ✓️ Add NTR scene (still WIP)
$100 ✓️ Add wet dream scene
$250 ✓️ Add "dry" dream scene
$500 ✓️ BBC content (still WIP)
$750 ✓️ Public release of Summertime Saga: Reversal of Fortunes fan fic (still WIP)
$1000 - Public release of Summertime Saga: After the Fall fan fic

The premise of the Reversal of Fortunes fan fic is that Anon starts out with a huge cock and sleeps with all of the women in the game, including those who don't have a route yet. Then an experiment gone wrong gives him a micropenis and he becomes a hopeless premature ejaculator. He is humiliated by all of his girlfriends, sissified, forced into chastity, and cuckolded. It's 32,000 words, presented in a screenplay format so that it's mostly dialog. Themes: SPH, PE, CEI, sissification, NTR, cuckold, femdom.

The premise of After the Fall is that Anon deals with the aftermath of his ex-girlfriends from school, has his condition discovered from some of his adult lovers, and does his best to prepare for the prom, under the spectre of Eve revealing his secret to everyone. It's 30,000 words, in the same screenplay format. Themes: SPH, PE, CEI, sissification, NTR, cuckold, femdom, chastity, orgasm denial, public humiliation.

A link to an excerpt from both stories is listed below in the Extras section.

The current total is $920. If you're American, I recommend GLAAD, the National Center for Transgender Equality, or The Trevor Project. If you're Canadian, I recommend PFLAG Canada or Egale Canada. If you're not American or Canadian, contact me about a donation to a registered LGBT charity in your country.
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Last version for 0.20.15 (Win/Linux):
Last version for 0.20.14 (Win/Linux):
Last version for 0.20.13 (Win/Linux):
Last version for 0.20.12 (Win/Linux):

Extras: - Tina's sex advice - Eve explains being trans

before_after2.png before_after3.png before_after4.png Judith rejection.png Smith inspect.png Okita inspect.png Eve's lament.png Roxxy's wrath.png Slave Annie.png Debbie's reality check.png mia premature.png Tony's packing.png Consuela is amused.png Foursome.png Eve wins.png pregnant shower reveal.png Aqua penis dis.png Angelica watches.png MrsJ gets off.png Caught by Debbie.png class photo.png

Last edited:

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Hmmm, does anyone know how compatible it is with other mods?
I haven't had time to test it with other mods yet, but I will as it comes out of beta.

It will play nice with the Hairy Mod because the Hairy Mod only replaces images, not code files, so the dialog definitely won't be affected. With regard to images, this mod only changes images of Anon, while the Hairy Mod only changes images of the women. Summertime Saga uses layers to draw the characters separately (especially the newer content), but there are a number of images that include Anon and a woman with whom he's having sex. In situations where both mods modify the same image, I don't know which version will be displayed.

When I started creating the mod, I was initially modding over the Incest Mod on the assumption that everyone was using it, since the story makes more sense when Anon and Erik live with their mothers instead of their "landlords", but I switched to using the unmodified game for development to play it safe.

The short answer is that this mod probably plays nice with mods that don't make massive changes to code files, but I haven't tested it yet. I will test it later and release versions of this mod that work with the other mods if necessary.

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
I haven't had time to test it with other mods yet, but I will as it comes out of beta.

It will play nice with the Hairy Mod because the Hairy Mod only replaces images, not code files, so the dialog definitely won't be affected. With regard to images, this mod only changes images of Anon, while the Hairy Mod only changes images of the women. Summertime Saga uses layers to draw the characters separately (especially the newer content), but there are a number of images that include Anon and a woman with whom he's having sex. In situations where both mods modify the same image, I don't know which version will be displayed.

When I started creating the mod, I was initially modding over the Incest Mod on the assumption that everyone was using it, since the story makes more sense when Anon and Erik live with their mothers instead of their "landlords", but I switched to using the unmodified game for development to play it safe.

The short answer is that this mod probably plays nice with mods that don't make massive changes to code files, but I haven't tested it yet. I will test it later and release versions of this mod that work with the other mods if necessary.
It would be nice if it worked with the incest (and extra lines incest mod) and the Naughty Tribute Mod.

No pressure though.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
It would be nice if it worked with the incest (and extra lines incest mod) and the Naughty Tribute Mod.

No pressure though.
I suspect that making this mod work with other mods will be much less work than finishing the work on this mod.

Last edited:

ementalex

Aug 1, 2019
Are there any routes that have not a lot of old Anon? Like which route would you say is the best made

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Are there any routes that have not a lot of old Anon? Like which route would you say is the best made
If by "old Anon" you mean big dick Anon, Anon's encounters with Jenny and Eve are probably the most complete at the moment. Other than Judith's short route, which is complete.

Beta3 will be out later today, which will update the graphics for more of Debbie's content (as well as dialog changes).

Last edited:
Feb 16, 2019
If by "old Anon" you mean big dick Anon, Anon's encounters with Jenny and Eve are probably the most complete at the moment. Other than Judith's short route, which is complete.

Beta3 will be out later today, which will update the graphics for more of Debbie's content (as well as dialog changes).
thanks for doing this!!

Reactions: ImTransAndTiny

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
I hit a snag on the new Debbie images and had to postpone them to Beta4. In the meantime, I had another "good idea" that I worked on today and included in Beta3.

It occurred to me that, after Eve reveals her penis/scar to Anon, he should have the option to reveal something embarrassing to Eve. There are three secrets that he can reveal, or he can decide against it. I made it optional because this scene is already way too long, but I think it's good if you're into humiliation or any of these three fetishes.

I would really like it if you guys could try out the addition to the Eve reveal scene and let me know if you like it, or if I should stop wasting my time on this stuff and stick to images.

Feb 16, 2019
I hit a snag on the new Debbie images and had to postpone them to Beta4. In the meantime, I had another "good idea" that I worked on today and included in Beta3.

It occurred to me that, after Eve reveals her penis/scar to Anon, he should have the option to reveal something embarrassing to Eve. There are three secrets that he can reveal, or he can decide against it. I made it optional because this scene is already way too long, but I think it's good if you're into humiliation or any of these three fetishes.

I would really like it if you guys could try out the addition to the Eve reveal scene and let me know if you like it, or if I should stop wasting my time on this stuff and stick to images.
bruh, don't stop what you're doing. I just sped through your changes and it works PERFECTLY! are you planning

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
bruh, don't stop what you're doing. I just sped through your changes and it works PERFECTLY! are you planning
The thought has certainly occurred to me! I take it that's a vote in favor?

I created, but removed some content where...

Also, if you like that small addition, you're going to LOVE the wet dream. Donations are at $45. I'll add the wet dream when we hit $100.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moody_smoothie

sadanthill

Nov 29, 2021
It's cute. Fits the scene well. I get that this is meant to be a sph mod but it felt kind of out of character how mean Eve was to anon especially considering the circumstances. It's hot but idk how much you want the content to fit the original game :rolleyes:

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes