Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
omg... maybe one of my friend doing something with my phone when i forget & leaving it on my desk, so all channel from my discord is missing.
can someone give me another invite link, because when i use invite link at page 1, discord says it expired....
The discord link works. I just tried it. Must be something on your end.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
i dont get it....
can you tell me, what should i do ?
is there any setting must i change on my discord app ?
oh, yeah, i forgot to tell, i use discord app on android.
Common sense options:
  • What should you do? Never leave your phone unattended and put a privacy lock on it so only you can unlock it.
  • As for Summertime Saga discord - you could try the link from the main menu of the developer's website:
  • You could also try to copy either of the following codes and select "add a server" in your app and use the code to see if you can get in.
    mHJwKqx
    6h7vAgD
  • If neither of those work - wait a day and try again.
  • If that still doesn't work - contact discord support.

Reactions: tyknjinq

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
What does tech update mean? Is there blocked content? (It shows up as if only some character´s content is available on the home screen).
v0.21.0.0-wip.4468 (wip = "work in progress") is a preview of the content while they work on the tech update. As the changelog you can read in the first post of this thread states - it is the first release using new source code. Not all of the Tech Update content is available yet. Most key systems and art in place. Starting with this release, the focus is bringing familiar content into the new engine, little bit by little bit.

From my FAQ: The game has been around since before 2016. In that time, there have been many coders with various levels of experience and training who have their fingerprints with their own ways of coding throughout in the nearly 10MB of written code and script/dialogue. The game was designed initially when the default and "gold standard" of using Ren'Py was the 4:3 aspect ratio for VNs. Since that time, mobile devices have increased their footing in VN playing. There are appr 20,000 images in this game (maybe more than that, now). All art that needed expanded was revised by DC. Since the aspect ratio changed that means that thousands of images need repositioned, "posed," into their proper positions.
DarkCookie announced that it will be released in bimonthly chunks (See Apr 2024 link below). The first small partial tech released on 31 May 2024 and the ETA for the next partial tech release is around the end of July 2024.
Here's a breakdown on the original goals of the Tech Update. Here are the end-of-month reports for Apr 2024, Mar 2024, Feb 2024, Jan 2024, Dec 2023, Nov 2023, Oct 2023, Sep 2023, Aug 2023, Jul 2023, Jun 2023, May 2023 on its status (and you can go to the website for the ).

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So, i dont play this game more than 2 years at thias point, so, can i know what left to end about story?
nothing has progressed in the storyline since you last played. It won't progress for at least another year, most likely, if not longer. Basically, all that is left is fleshing out the lewd scenes for the women in the game (and DC adding more women and their lewd scenes) and then Anon selecting a date for the dance. But that could take years - in fact, as long as DC continues to add women - the story will never end.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
It's not encrypted; it's compiled.
What cheat do you want?
For v0.21.0.0-wip.4468 the only mode available to play IS cheat mode.

That's already done. The main story is already finished. That was finding out what happened to Anon's father.
just want money 99999
Are there any cheats for money?
Thanks

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
what should it contain?
Great Question. Username7 posted from the task list 2 days ago: 81,666

Which means, based upon this splashscreen image shared on Patreon and the main menu in-game for v0.21.0.0-wip.4468:
1720711480508.png
That they should be on track for: teachers stories, garden minigame, and pizza delivery minigame. But... we'll see if they hit the date and what content will be in it...

MisterMeh

Nov 3, 2020
Great Question. Username7 posted from the task list 2 days ago: 81,666

Which means, based upon this splashscreen image shared on Patreon and the main menu in-game for v0.21.0.0-wip.4468:
View attachment 3821524
That they should be on track for: teachers stories, garden minigame, and pizza delivery minigame. But... we'll see if they hit the date and what content will be in it...
I'm curious as to whether or not, the entire teaching staff will be completed, or if his goal is to return the existing teachers to the game, with a more fleshed out story for the current ones? I've skimmed through the streams and yesterday, he was working on the art teacher, giving her some new, or updated poses.

If so, that would mean that coach Bridget would still be left off the list, (at least for now) and I'm not sure how much dialogue the computer lab teacher would have. I can't recall in there's any I left out.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I'm curious as to whether or not, the entire teaching staff will be completed, or if his goal is to return the existing teachers to the game, with a more fleshed out story for the current ones? I've skimmed through the streams and yesterday, he was working on the art teacher, giving her some new, or updated poses.

If so, that would mean that coach Bridget would still be left off the list, (at least for now) and I'm not sure how much dialogue the computer lab teacher would have. I can't recall in there's any I left out.
The Rhonda update after the tech update has intended to fill out Coach Bridget's storyline. Ms. Irfan is a recent addition, so I would not expect any content for her. I would assume "teachers stories" is what already exists: Ms. Bissette, Ms. Dewitt, Ms. Okita, Ms. Ross. The tech update was never meant to add significant content - simply convert it - even if DC has stated that there will be surprise little tidbits with each of the preview releases.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017

Most of the teacher stories probably only need some art touch ups. It's Ms. Dewitt that needs more work, because it features Eve and the rappers from before her story, when she was still friends with them. That's gotta change.

nevt2050ptr

Oct 28, 2018
The Rhonda update after the tech update has intended to fill out Coach Bridget's storyline. Ms. Irfan is a recent addition, so I would not expect any content for her. I would assume "teachers stories" is what already exists: Ms. Bissette, Ms. Dewitt, Ms. Okita, Ms. Ross. The tech update was never meant to add significant content - simply convert it - even if DC has stated that there will be surprise little tidbits with each of the preview releases.
Coach Bridget is no longer part of the Rhonda update. Her content will be added, when teachers will get their reworks.

Scarlet Ashbringer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Since there is still no Incest Patch, I decided to make one. I'm not this game's dev. I should work on my own game actually, but eh I like Summertime Saga. You can check out my game, it's about Warcraft...
I honestly don't know what I am doing. I just decrypted the files and changed the text directly. Nothing fancy. Well I added one new event with Jenny : The Sister Experience. Even better than the Girlfriend Experience. But it doesn't seem very stable at the moment...
The mod replace any mention of Debbie so she's "Mom", sentences has been reworded accordingly. Jenny refers herself as your sister. It's not just "replace all Debbie by Mom", I tried to put more work than that.
Anyway, I only made this for myself, but I might as well share it, and we'll see how it goes. I hope some people will enjoy this quick mod

To install : Extract it in "game" folder

EDIT : I haven't try it out yet but I am 99% sure the incest patch is not compatible with the new version they released. You're welcome to try it and report issues tho. I will adapt it as well, but I'm busy for now. Please let me a week or two ^^

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 362 Votes