Zardoz23

Jan 28, 2021
Also, almost everyone in this thread is as lazy, of not lazier, than DC and wouldnt get any further than where the game is already at.
The problem is DC got further than DC at this point. Call me crazy but if they really wanted to milk the project like everyone accuses, why not "finish" it and then work on a "remastered" version that included tech update + new locations + new characters + updated art?

The effect would have been the same, years of additional work rabid fans would gladly support, without all the criticism. Okay, there would be criticism, but not as much.

Mgraziosi1

Mar 3, 2021
Since there is still no Incest Patch, I decided to make one. I'm not this game's dev. I should work on my own game actually, but eh I like Summertime Saga. You can check out my game, it's about Warcraft...
I honestly don't know what I am doing. I just decrypted the files and changed the text directly. Nothing fancy. Well I added one new event with Jenny : The Sister Experience. Even better than the Girlfriend Experience. But it doesn't seem very stable at the moment...
The mod replace any mention of Debbie so she's "Mom", sentences has been reworded accordingly. Jenny refers herself as your sister. It's not just "replace all Debbie by Mom", I tried to put more work than that.
Anyway, I only made this for myself, but I might as well share it, and we'll see how it goes. I hope some people will enjoy this quick mod

To install : Extract it in "game" folder
Thank you, FYI some missed dialogue in the opening interactions between MC and Erik and his mom

Reactions: Scarlet Ashbringer

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 2847

Overview:
Set in a small suburban town, a young man just entering college is struck by the death of his father. Mysterious circumstances surrounding the death are only the beginning of his adventures as he learns that his father was in debt to a group of shady criminals. Adding to the list of problems, our young hero needs to save enough money for his college semester and find a date for prom night!

Thread Updated: 2024-05-31
Release Date: 2024-05-31
Developer: Kompas Productions - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 21.0.0 wip.4468
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Passwords/Cheat:

DO NOT ASK GAMEPLAY QUESTION IN THIS THREAD!
USE:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Before the Tech Update (v0.20.16)
Patches: * -
Extras: - - - Wallpapers -
Online Gallery
Mods: SPH Mod - - Hairy Mod - Naughty Tribute
Android Users - uninstall old game version before installing this game version!
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2850 View attachment 2851 View attachment 4989 View attachment 4984 View attachment 5087 View attachment 5088 View attachment 4987 View attachment 4980 View attachment 4982 View attachment 27672 View attachment 27673 View attachment 27674 View attachment 27675
I think the "Hairy mod" don't work in this version game

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I think the "Hairy mod" don't work in this version game
Correct. You will see that the first post for the mod was last edited almost 4 months before v0.21.0.0-wip.4468 - it can't predict the future.
1720964520446.png
Also, the title should have also given it away that it was written for v0.20.1, not v0.21.0.0-wip-.4468:
1720964666551.png
And, the person who created the mod has placed the mod on-hold - meaning it may be 6 months (or more) before they update it.

It will probably be months (or longer) before any of the mods that work with earlier versions of the game will be able to work with v0.21.0.0-wip.4468 or later (if they even decide to update their mods) because the code was rewritten, variables renamed, and artwork modified.

Raizel101

Nov 11, 2023
In game--> common folder, .rpy file hasn't been provided. Only the already direct compiled version .rpyc is there. I could do some tweaking if there had been a .rpy file

Jan 27, 2018
Can Summertime Saga evolve more in tech meaning, to something else than a 2DCG cartoon mute game?

Example of liveportrait, in comfyui: (thx to Microtom for this:"Not perfect, but very cool. Very lightweight to use too.")

View attachment 3823006
Personally, now hear me out. With the style and narrative perspective that STS provides, I feel a 2D mute game might be better. As Voice work for all the different characters will be difficult, and with 2D Mute you can lead the story in a lot more directions, and the animations for the sec scenes are miles above what many other games feature. I do understand your vision though.

Also live portrait, as seen in the feature you provided, can look VERY dodgy and glitchy, and the work to make it look nice would irrelevant the effort it would save.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
The problem is DC got further than DC at this point. Call me crazy but if they really wanted to milk the project like everyone accuses, why not "finish" it and then work on a "remastered" version that included tech update + new locations + new characters + updated art?
He did finish it before the reboot.

The MC discovered what happened to his father, put his enemies in jail, cucked them, impregnated their wives and daughters. And had his women take over the town.
I mean, sure some individual side bitches could use more content / had more content planned.
But the game itself is finished.

Reactions: The Black Cat
4.00 star(s) 361 Votes