noretsu

Oct 18, 2023
I don't get it, how do I get the futa\ trans event?
To get the futa/trans event, you need to choose the first option when you're given the "important" choise (on the Tattoo Parlour) on the "Big Trouble in Little Park" event, which happens when you pull the park prank and Eve, Ronda and MC get "arrested" by the police.

Also, game doesn't wanna let me play the 'normal' campaign, only the 'cheat' one. How do I switch?
You need to roll-back to
Before the Tech Update (v0.20.16)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for the campaign to be "normal", as the current one is missing pretty much a 95% of the original story.

Reactions: GrabberWalkie

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
On tech update is new engine right? Then right now everything they made before is gone? New engine new code start form zero right?
My question is when this game will finish?
We don't know since he abandoned the game one time, but it will take a couple of years for the game to be finish if he can keep his schedule.

Reactions: Budman 1959

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
We don't know since he abandoned the game one time, but it will take a couple of years for the game to be finish if he can keep his schedule.
DC never abandoned the game - F95 labeled the thread as abandoned. Any given week people could go to Picarto and see DC working on art for the game and they could chat with him while he was doing it.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
DC never abandoned the game - F95 labeled the thread as abandoned. Any given week people could go to Picarto and see DC working on art for the game and they could chat with him while he was doing it.
I know that, but with how he treated the game and was doing the minimum, he clearly abandoned the game for me. Or if you prefer then; he did just enough to fool everyone, choose which one you prefer then but I think saying he abandoned the game was more accurate and respectful than the other option.

He did art for the game that was never used, never updated, never worked one, so, for me that's it and that's why I would trust he's working on the game again when the supposed updates would be on time.

duckducker23

Jun 20, 2017
Lol @ keep his schedule. I remember the last time I played the game DarkCookie had just finished the Mom and Jenny stuff. There was some Aunt content as well.

That was in 2019 - more than 5 years ago. And we are here again.

There is nothing to be gained from finishing this game when his patreons give him unlimited free money every month.I hope he keeps it going for another 15.

• Haha
Reactions: Budman 1959

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I mean is music, or some effect sounds?? Btw I'm using a cellphone atm. Happy broke down
Did you read the post I shared?

If you mean music and sfx, there are some. See v0.20.16 because v0.21.0.0-wip.4468 doesn't have all the sound incorporated yet. (From developer's website)

1721084514904.png

locox16

Dec 13, 2018
A question, it might be a silly one, but what does it mean that there is new source code? Does it mean the game is starting from scratch and we have to wait for them to add all the events and missions again, or is everything they did already added and we just have to wait, as always, for new content to be released?

MisterMeh

Nov 3, 2020
A question, it might be a silly one, but what does it mean that there is new source code? Does it mean the game is starting from scratch and we have to wait for them to add all the events and missions again, or is everything they did already added and we just have to wait, as always, for new content to be released?
A lot of the game had already been updated, character wise. The major rework was that all of the backgrounds that were older, had to be filled out, so that they fit a 1080x1920 ratio. That also meant that characters had to be repositioned in every scene, which took a LOT of time.
The character Jenny, if I recall, has over a thousand images. That's one character.

The previous dev had labelled a lot of work with little regard to the game expanding, so the current dev had to go in, and relabel every single asset as well.

Then they had to import all of the game to the updated renpy. So it was a lot of work, but they're now stitching it back together, because a lot of the assets are done, and just waiting to be readded.

Lastly, new or updated animations and artwork has been added, along with minor story additions, so that it's not the exact same as before the tech update.

Hopefully I covered it all.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Your first assumption of the two is pretty much correct.

Also, MisterMeh's answer is primarily correct- but it isn't previous dev/current dev, because Dark Cookie has always been the artist and developer. However, over the years, different coders have been contracted by him (including his own neophytic attempt at coding). Dark Cookie did have a bad labeling system of his art, as well. The current coder has been recoding the game within Ren'Py from the frankenstein monster patchwork from the others' previous attempts while others have renamed assets to standardize for future ease of use/coding/posing. There are other aspects of the tech update, as well.

You can learn more at #5 of the "General" section of my FAQ: 80,607

4.00 star(s) 361 Votes