Guccigu

Dec 28, 2020
You're complaining that a clearly cartoony aesthetic doesn't look real... Did you actually think at any point how silly your complaint is before or as you wrote that?

The art in this game has never looked real. It's always been cartoony.
YES and I meant I can't feel anything with this Version of cartoony art. It doesn't trigger my imagination. The glossyness is too distracting, their skin looks like plastic. Anyway I didn't think this would trigger anything. Just wanted to play an older version.

Randy_dg

Sep 2, 2018
The game should be allocated to the wheely bin.
I for one, labeled it, Big Brother Summertime Vacation.
Will look again when my first Social Security check clears.

• Haha
Reactions: Davai099

carbon420

Jan 3, 2020
You're complaining that a clearly cartoony aesthetic doesn't look real... Did you actually think at any point how silly your complaint is before or as you wrote that?

The art in this game has never looked real. It's always been cartoony.
This is like getting mad at someone for liking vanilla ice cream instead of chocolate. Why are you annoyed someone doesn't like what you like? Or are you just looking for something to complain about? Judging on how many posts you have in here(get a fucking life bro) it's probably the later.

carbon420

Jan 3, 2020
YES and I meant I can't feel anything with this Version of cartoony art. It doesn't trigger my imagination. The glossyness is too distracting, their skin looks like plastic. Anyway I didn't think this would trigger anything. Just wanted to play an older version.
Oh you def have to be careful in here..Trigger happy one might say. I'm prob gonna get blocked/timeout for just defending your right to not like something. The irony of people getting butt hurt on a website dedicated to sex games with rape and bestiality over the most benign shit is insane. One may also suspect there are a ton of mentally unstable people on here.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Guccigu

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Might seem like a dumb question but how the fuck do we start a normal mode run in the latest version?
You don't. It's a preview of the tech update and not all parts are available - including how to earn $$$ and increase stats. As such, instead of hamstringing the player from being able to advance the two routes included in the preview - the developer only enabled cheat mode with full stats and $10,000 in cash plus about $1,000,000 in the bank.
1722267433492.png
You should just wait until the end of the week, anyway - the next update of the preview may include a couple of minigames to earn $$$. Though, it may not have the stats feature for another update or so after that --- which means a normal playing route probably won't be available until then.
1722267409550.png

Reactions: BSsummerG

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
In that case you should probably play 0.14.5, which is the last version without any new art (and with incest, in case that matters to you).

mattius77

May 16, 2017
For what it's worth I generally agree with you. Of all the things that needed fixing with Summertime Saga, 'the art' would've been like 39th on the list imo.

The art style was a big draw for me in the first place.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
V.0.20.16
When I skip the story, why doesn't it feel smooth? There's only a lag when I press skip.
translate
Because it is a frankenstein monster of code written by half a dozen or so people over half a dozen or so years with half a dozen or so different levels of coding experience. It's one of the major reasons the tech update was undertaken for v21 - to fix the code for the game to run more smoothly.

Reactions: KSEN2006
4.00 star(s) 361 Votes