Chumimi69

Aug 13, 2024
And you have:
The forest and church unlocked? (I know you have the hospital unlocked)
The golden key and the fishing rod?
the MC's Charisma is at least 7, Strength also needs to be high.

And you're following the walkthrough from the wiki?

Are you running the game with any mods, patches, or translation packs?
All i need is the key, thanks.

I need to go through Mia's route but the weeked morning church event with Keanu's clothes doesn't trigger. This is why i stopped playing this route lol

no mods

• Haha
Reactions: Budman 1959

lordstark1566

Jul 22, 2022
Let me go check...

One, the game is free. Access to the game is free for everyone directly from DarkCookie - no registration, no fee. If there is a subscriber who is subscribing for access to the game, that is their mistake.

Two, who gives a fuck how long it takes? If you're fretting that much - go play something else while you wait. There are 18,000+ choices found on this site alone. Play a new one every day and then check back here 50 years from now when you've gone through them all. Maybe DarkCookie will be done then. Maybe.

Three, What the does your whining have to do with my comment that you replied on that you felt the need to have a dick measuring contest --- and then fail miserably.

Four, I'll adapt something from another thread that I ripped from Neil Gaiman:

DarkCookie is not your bitch.
This is a useful thing to know, perhaps a useful thing to point out when you find yourself thinking that possibly DarkCookie is, indeed, your bitch, and should be out there creating what you want to play right now.
People are not machines. Writers and artists aren't machines.
And if you are waiting for an update of a game in development you enjoy on F95, whether from DarkCookie or from someone else...
Wait. Play the game again. Play one of the other 18,000 games found on F95. Get on with your life. Hope that the developer is creating the game you want to play, and not dying, or something equally as dramatic.
When you see other people complaining that DarkCookie is taking longer than they think should be taken, explain to them, more politely than I did the first time, the simple and unanswerable truth: DarkCookie is not your bitch.
If we play DC's game, that makes him our bitch theoretically since he has to cater to the audience's wishes if he aims for relevancy, that's plain common sense

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
i actually checked it and there is no mention about this in summertime saga wiki, according to wiki i should have already unlocked it but still i can't
Please click on the in-game phone, look at the goal tracker, and share a screen shot of the game window - like this:
1726275513314.png

Again, no one else in this thread for at least the last 4-5 years mention the issue you are having - so I'm thinking it is something specific to your experience.

• Wow

Aidan69

Dec 23, 2023
Does anyone have a high res desktop version of this image, or know of a website or link that has it? I know that it exists, I've seen it before but the website was taken down a while ago. I can't for the life of me find it anywhere. I got this mobile wallpaper version of the image from the wallpapers link on the first page of this chat, so it definitely isn't in that folder, but I'm certain it exists. Any help at all would be appreciated. Annie.png

Aidan69

Dec 23, 2023
There's this image to prove that the desktop version exists. It's the only one I was able to find, but it's somewhat low quality and blurry. Nowhere near as good quality as the mobile wallpaper version. Any leads to a higher resolution one would be appreciated :) F9SQrPsasAAjTHX.jpg

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes