whereislotion

Jul 24, 2018
Is the game complete content wise?
It seems like the wiki is same since I last checked.
I want to download the game and I want a clear answer. I don't care about the remake and stuff.
If you are asking main plot is finished or not, i guess it is not. If you want to play a finished game you have to wait for a long while, my guess is dev is stuck for making a proper ending for the planned story/content, i think a big solid progress won't happen till they reach an end with this remake thing for the existent content.

Can someone answer my question?
This one: https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-v21-0-0-wip-5003-kompas-productions.276/post-14837767

• Haha
Reactions: Budman 1959

neub1i

Nov 26, 2023
i dont believe they even have to create an official ending. there is so much untapped potential, i wrote a whole post about it on reddit a couple of months back. The issue looks to be that the game engine and code is so outdated and bad, it's not worth to add and develop new content for that old version. The visuals, and loading times, and quality is so much better in the 21.0.0 version. There is no doubt about.

But fact remains that the developers straight up lie about updating the game, even on their website they answer the question with " Every few months, on average. "... which just isnt true. And then you have to hope that they want to create more. It can be this game/world that just keeps going and going.

the Reddit post:

After the reemergence of the developers of this game and the release of a refurbished and updated version on a new engine, I found myself replaying the game to refresh my memory of what has happened so far and to explore the new content up to the 20-16-pc version. Once again, I was reminded why this game is still viewed as one of the best lewd games to this day. Considering the release on a new engine, I assume it is far from being done.
While playing, I had the idea of writing a post containing all my suggestions, additions, and story ideas for Summertime Saga, hoping they might consider some and make this game an even better experience. Here's to hoping it might never end. ;)
Additions to Existing Characters and Storylines
Overall:
  • Personally, I’d like a lot more variations of outfits. It doesn't matter who; all characters could have a free roam mode where I can order them to wear nothing, lingerie, stockings, school outfits, uniforms, skirts, summer dresses, you name it. Additionally, it would be great if outfits could be changeable in color and sets, allowing me to dress them however I want. This video from The Sims 4 provides inspiration: . This might be too much, but collecting, buying, and unlocking these outfits throughout the game, all over the map or receiving them after completing a certain quest, would be a step in the right direction.
  • During lewd scenes, more variations of positions and finishes would be great. The Rump women are a good example, but instead of just "inside" and "outside," the focus should be on five positions like missionary, doggy, cowgirl, oral and standing, with each position having "inside" or "outside" finishes. Additionally, a "go for a round 2" option, allowing the MC to repeat the scene, would be groundbreaking in this genre.
  • Missing locations: club (could be run by the russians), local cafe, fancy restaurant, and gym shower/sauna/spa.
  • A neighborhood pool - party where the MC can invite (selected) women throughout the week. On Saturday, the party could take place at MC's house and pool, with all invited people present. This could be triggered by asking certain characters, "Want to have a party on the weekend?", multiple scandals and stories unfold during those parties, which end in lewd scenes with women all around the house and even an orgy?
Characters:
  • Debbie: Date night with Debbie; the map needs a restaurant. Implement more scenes around the house throughout the week. The pool is one of the most unused areas of this game, so more interactions outside and inside of the pool, dining room, entrance room, garage, and garden would be great. anal is completely missing and needs a killer quest to unlock, making it an option for every sex scene unlocked during free roam. Discovery quests with Debbie, making her feel young again: invite her to your beach house and go to the beach.
  • Jenny: More free roam encounters around the house or even on the map during the week (e.g., Monday morning at the gym, Wednesday evening at Dunkin' Donuts). Threesome with Debbie, foursome with Debbie and Diane. Quest suggestion: "Debbie finds out" that you are the father, leading to a discovery storyline among the three or four of you. Threesome when Diane and Jenny are both pregnant. Have all four of you or each be invited to the cam show. Invite to the barn and breed (all women possible). "girlfriend experience" needs to be expanded so that MC can take her on multiple dates across the map. Pizza date, threesome with Maria, beach sunset. After completing all quests which can be triggered whenever, "girlfriend experience" will trigger a church even of a "wedding" which Jenny sarcastically jokes about, but keeanu actually marries you both. ()
  • Mrs. Tammy Johnson: The neighbor relationship needs more content or locations for encounters: garden yoga, gym, pool table, Erik's room. Make Erik watch or participate. Threesome with Debbie. Foursome with Debbie, Tammy, and Erik. The religious neighbors: affair with Helen, threesome with Helen and Mia. Neighbor grill party which turns into an orgy with only the MC or one version with other men.
  • Teachers: Except only at night, meet them in the toilet. Sex with all teachers at once. Threesome with selected teachers, during correlated teacher quests.
  • Principal Smith and Annie route, with a potential blackmail storyline for both. Threesome with both. The school's basement is an untapped area for Illuminati tinfoil worshipers and a sex dungeon.
  • Judith needs her own storyline: a sex slave, outfits, milk, and breed with Diane.
  • Mia, Roxxy, and Eve: Kudos for the attention given to their stories. I'd only add situational sexscenes across the map, instead of the occasional "let's meet in the evening"... f.e. if MC meets Roxxy at school, "meet me in the girls toilet"
  • Multiple love triangles: Threesome with Mia and Eve, Mia and Helen, Eve and Grace, Eve and Odette. Foursome with Roxxy and her friends, Eve & Grace & Odette, Consuela and the twins at the beach house, all three pregnant move in the beach house, the beach house because lewd dungeon and open for hispanic themed beach parties, debbie and Jenny invited and so on, orgy with all at the beach house, the balcony and bedroom is currently unused, invite any woman to the beachhouse for a sleepover and make consuela jealous with the option to let her join if the other girl is open for it
  • Lucy: A storyline I really want to be added. Fugg her while she is on duty or off duty. Date her, take her to a fancy restaurant because she is unsatisfied and frustrated. Dressed in lingerie and other outfits. Have her pick up children from their mothers at certain times during the week and have a quickie at those locations. Annie, Debbie, Diane threesomes.
  • Maria: dating/take her out options, more lewd positions, and outfits. Introduce her to other characters like Debbie, Diane, Consuela, and Nadya.
  • Sports Town: Introduce a swimming contest, Ronda storyline, competitively against eachother until MC and her start dating, training, and going to the beach. Threesome with Zoey. Basketball competition/match, Missy and Becca route.
  • Edit: also introducing Tennis? (watching wimbeldon currently lol)
  • More interactions or even little side storylines with the librarian, Veronica, Yumi, Lily, Kim, Liu, Kassy. Tina scenes at the bank, in the vault, Tina and Maria, Tina and Becca.
The potential is limitless and I know this is a lot, but i hope that the creators will add some of it over time as this game is in continuous development. So i cross my fingers that over the years i see that some of it has been added in some shape or form to the game.

sixth0013

Aug 9, 2020
the damn tech update didn't start 2 years ago but at least 4 years ago. you could say that at least half of the time this game has existed has been spent on this damn tech update.
I would take this "tech update" seriously if the whole engine of the game was changed. But in all honesty its still using renpy. I am not a programmer but does this kind of "tech update" should really be this long?

Let's compare it to some games, lets say Winter Memories by DoujinOtome. I think it was announced in 2023 and released this year.

1 year development time, and complete game. The development time would have been reduced due to some assets reused from Summer Memories. But still, 1 YEAR, COMPLETE GAME.

neub1i

Nov 26, 2023
you either make excuses for them or not. we can sit here and complain as long as we want, if they dont release anything, then that's that.

for years they didn't release content. and then they come back by announcing a game clean-up and releasing only a half-baked update. They should have just cleaned up the whole game at that point and continued the story, but nooooo, they released only the Debbie and Jenny story just so people restart throwing money at them. The devs are who the devs are. if you call them lazy, people ostracise you and counter with "do it yourself". if you celebrate them, well, nothing gets released anyway.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
the damn tech update didn't start 2 years ago but at least 4 years ago. you could say that at least half of the time this game has existed has been spent on this damn tech update.
yeah i agree those pre tech updates were also lacking but people were fine with it because they thought they were just something DC put out quicly to tide you over while he his main focus was on the tech update thing

and even before that the main story updates weren't great or at least much worse than the last really good update which was probably eve which was how many years ago? insanity

Reactions: Budman 1959
4.00 star(s) 366 Votes