SlowDance

May 5, 2017
If you don't assume that the trap must always be in girl-mode, then almost any young male not dripping in muscles could be the trap. I said I thought the trap was the MC in DC's livestream once, and he PMed me to hush. But I don't know.
Third post. Hurray.

MalcolmSex

Nov 26, 2017
have you guys ever thought of the possibility that the trap will just be the girl (probably annie) who gets a dick magically attached to her during some of the ritual stuff that's gonna happen in the underground cult update? it makes the most sense to me tbh, that way the trap would be in the game, but you'd be able to bang her in her non trap form too so everyone is satisfied

Reactions: Drewq67

GrumpyMatt

May 11, 2017
have you guys ever thought of the possibility that the trap will just be the girl (probably annie) who gets a dick magically attached to her during some of the ritual stuff that's gonna happen in the underground cult update? it makes the most sense to me tbh, that way the trap would be in the game, but you'd be able to bang her in her non trap form too so everyone is satisfied

Since ya came from the future, when we will see Eve banging?

Reactions: Drewq67

MalcolmSex

Nov 26, 2017

Since ya came from the future, when we will see Eve banging?
dude i've been an eve fan since the beginning, i'm voting and rooting for her every time there is a poll and i tell everyone to vote for her. i couldn't believe that DC excluded her from the poll the last time, i mean what the fuck? so she's not gonna be in until dc is off of patreon... when is that gonna be? in two years maybe? even if it happens everyone is going to vote for family shit again, which means eve is getting fucked over again

if you ask me dc should just include her nex time, just change some texts and make her sister not her sister but her friend, it can't be that hard since dc also said that changing all the existing incest content that was already in the game took him less than a week

dconsmith

Aug 21, 2017
Right. I'm after clearing a metric shit-ton of off-topic posts. Don't get started again. No talking about what your first computer was, no talking about patreon money. Just discuss the game.
can you put rimjobs into the game?

...thats just tragic

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Right. I'm after clearing a metric shit-ton of off-topic posts. Don't get started again. No talking about what your first computer was, no talking about patreon money. Just discuss the game.
Well, cleaning up stuff is always nice... and from what I've seen, threads can quickly spiral out of control, poor mods.

Now I've got a question for you then about something that I was wondering, call it a bit oft clarification and/or a different perspective on what's considered "offtopic" - if this is a discussion thread about the game, why shouldn't some people be talking/speculating about the developers as well as the game, and, well, their resources, namely money as a side at this point?

I get that the main focus is about the game, specific events, maybe speculation about the new updates incoming, what they could include and whatnot, why not also widen the horizon on the entirety of the topic by asking questions that sorround the game? Namely development of it, and how resources are handled?
Granted, those kinds of "discussions", if some can be called that, quickly derail into a shitfest of annoying posts, so I could see the point, though I wouldn't consider it "off-topic", atleast in my opinion, which may or may not even matter

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
female on male rimming?
In-game? I'm not sure. Go and have a lick look.

Well, cleaning up stuff is always nice... and from what I've seen, threads can quickly spiral out of control, poor mods.

Now I've got a question for you then about something that I was wondering, call it a bit oft clarification and/or a different perspective on what's considered "offtopic" - if this is a discussion thread about the game, why shouldn't some people be talking/speculating about the developers as well as the game, and, well, their resources, namely money as a side at this point?

I get that the main focus is about the game, specific events, maybe speculation about the new updates incoming, what they could include and whatnot, why not also widen the horizon on the entirety of the topic by asking questions that sorround the game? Namely development of it, and how resources are handled?
Granted, those kinds of "discussions", if some can be called that, quickly derail into a shitfest of annoying posts, so I could see the point, though I wouldn't consider it "off-topic", atleast in my opinion, which may or may not even matter
1. There is easily over 100 pages of talking about patreon and shit. Make another thread, i.e: in the General Discussions forum for talking about that. If we allow one or more people to start arguing about patreon, money, etc., it will only turn into a shit-show.

2. As I have said, a general discussion thread about other things (patreon, resource management) is perfect. The reason being, if someone posts a question in the middle of an argument, it's less likely to be noticed/more likely to be ignored in the sea of 50-60 posts about money.

Keeping the discussions in this particular thread game-centric is a bit tough. If anyone does start off again, either move it to another thread, or [tell them to] take it to PM's.

Last edited:

pelon

Sep 17, 2017
This is one of the best games if not that my favorite, I love it so much, for both art and history, I think if they take off the incest is going to be a little bad, not because of the fetish but because of the story, that is based on the whole game, the father mysteriously dies mc takes charge falls in love with the sister, she is the only one who has the option to tell him that he loves her, pregnant her aunt etc. etc. etc., does anyone know how that will work? they are going to make a patch like in "man of the house", I hope it does not decay.

Reactions: 8" hero

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Reason for the 0.15 delay... Source: Live stream Chat.
If this is the only thing holding up the PC version, they should release it so the public can break the Alpha like we do every release. Then they can continue working on the Android issue while we find the bugs.

8" hero

Apr 13, 2018
This is one of the best games if not that my favorite, I love it so much, for both art and history, I think if they take off the incest is going to be a little bad, not because of the fetish but because of the story, that is based on the whole game, the father mysteriously dies mc takes charge falls in love with the sister, she is the only one who has the option to tell him that he loves her, pregnant her aunt etc. etc. etc., does anyone know how that will work? they are going to make a patch like in "man of the house", I hope it does not decay.
It is weird that they just now forced him to remove it. The majority of the game was about incest and it's been on patreon, for what 2 years?

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
I would like to second the motion of female-on-male rimjobs, maybe even a reacharound/rusty trombone, or a twofer with rimming and getting sucked off. But like, squeaky clean, though.

A man can dream, can't he?

4.00 star(s) 363 Votes