pgXIII

Dec 26, 2017
Okay so I'm having major bug issues and it's annoying like I will be in the middle of getting resources for a mission and when I finally get the game seems to forget I'm doing the mission. I can't get the mom to talk to me she just keeps saying aren't you gonna leave. I can't find sister diary and I can't get aunt to let me milk her.

jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
Will wait for the patch fixes. The incest patch fucks shit up. Will wait for that and for the saves. Instead of asking guys I suggest just waiting for it to appear on the front page.

Reactions: jijjij

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
Okay, about "Debbie's friend Diana".. Why? Can't Diana still be Debbie's sister? It's not like Debbie and Diana will have sex, our character is the one who will have sex both Diana and Debbie. And according to story, we have no family connection with Diana nor Debbie... Why there is a need to remove family connection between Diana and Debbie? Let them be sisters again jesus christ >->

edit: or cheating someone with that one's family member is being taken as "incest" too? Even though cheater has no family connection with none of them?
The former sisters get frisky with each other which to me was a foreshadow of action between them later. That is probably why.

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
even if I was one of those who could not wait for the update to come out I decided to wait, in addition to a lot of Bugs and the mode Cheat mode that does not work, the part no-incest I find it really very sad, in this so the game is completely distorted

(sorry my english )

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes