Sothyr

May 26, 2019

Many "my mom" lines are changed, when Eriks is speaking to his mom.

Also the midnight visit of Diane. In the scenes Debbie speaks to her twin sister always like this:
{b}Aunt Diane{/b}, I'm telling you. I've never seen anything like it!"

This issue is made be the original incest patch. So I converted them back the original text lines.

What did not work!!! Because the incest patch converts them back again... Yeah! :(

So I made Debbie use a nickname for Diane. Calling her "Dee". I hope this workaround is ok.

Other lines during this night event where used correctly. I think it is ok to use 'Aunt Diane', if she speaks with Jenny or MC about her twin sister. But not if she speaks directly with her.

So it maybe usefull to change other lines, too. If Debbie speaks to Diane using her Name, while speaking directly to her. If you see such sentences, write them down and please tell me.

Is anyone else encountering a shooting range glitch? The first time, when I had to win at shooting for Roxxy, it worked properly. Doing it later, for money, the targets start moving all over the place at high speed. Even clicking on one correctly puts the counter up to 1 very briefly before immediately going back down to 0, thus making the game literally impossible.

I've tried going on different days, I've tried rebooting...nothing seems to work.
I think it should be like the 3 walnut shells who get mixed and you need to guess under which shell is the small ball.
Same happens here, too. For a short while the different targents appear, and disappear, before you can start shooting. You just need to wait until it stops.

mahmouedsamy

Feb 16, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpy", line 67, in script call
    $ game.main()
  File "game/scripts/minigames/poker_minigame/poker.rpy", line 311, in <module>
NameError: name 'mrsj' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpy", line 67, in script call
    $ game.main()
  File "scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpyc", line 61, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 65, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/dialogue.rpyc", line 2266, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 65, in script call
  File "game/mods/LainModScenes/LainMod_jenny_labelhooks.rpyc", line 202, in script call
  File "scripts/characters/debbie/button.rpyc", line 7, in script call
  File "game/mods/LainModScenes/LainMod_jenny_labelhooks.rpyc", line 202, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/home.rpyc", line 59, in script call
  File "scripts/characters/mrsj/button.rpyc", line 100, in script call
  File "scripts/minigames/poker_minigame/poker.rpyc", line 311, in script
  File "F:\drive\rpg\Summertime Saga v0.19.1\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "F:\drive\rpg\Summertime Saga v0.19.1\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SummertimeSaga 0.19.1
Sun Oct 27 23:22:49 2019

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi folks,

I just finished my first complete playthrough with the new version 2.01 of the , which is now ready to download. No game breaking bugs discoverd -- many bugs that are still in vanilla game are being fixed.

Enjoy!

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    $ game.main()

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    $ game.main()
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/dialogue.rpyc", line 2266, in script call
  File "scripts/characters/debbie/button.rpyc", line 7, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/home.rpyc", line 59, in script call
  File "scripts/characters/mrsj/button.rpyc", line 100, in script call
  File "scripts/minigames/poker_minigame/poker.rpyc", line 311, in script
  File "F:\drive\rpg\Summertime Saga v0.19.1\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "F:\drive\rpg\Summertime Saga v0.19.1\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SummertimeSaga 0.19.1
Sun Oct 27 23:22:49 2019
This is one of the bugs corrected by my .

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Is this the only game of its kind that has a mod community?
No, I think there are lot of more games which have lot of modders. Big Brother for example, but I do not know if it is good, because I try not to touch abandoned games.

Summertime Saga has two main modders. Lain's mod and naughty mod. Ok and someone makes the incest patch.

cimibibapa2

Dec 15, 2018
Why would anyone want to watch old streams anyway? Realistically, how many people sit at home thinking, "Gee, I'm bored. I know, let's watch a DarkCookie stream from 6 months ago where they drew a bunch of stuff for 3 hours in complete silence. That sounds like fun."

There is quite a lot people that really like his streams even the old ones.

The Videos aren't complete silent, dc commenting them and answers questions with funny music in the background.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
yeah, honestly all that changes is how you speak to her and how she views you in her diary
I saw in the scripts only one version of the diary. And it looks like there is not much use for the variable dominance. It gets lower or higher, but found no other use for it to change any text.

It looks like it is planned to use it, but not yet implemented. Beside the talk which happens if you choose one of these options. The wiki says for example you can break free during sex if you are dominant, but it was reported that it works in the submissive route, what looks also like the implementation is not complete.

4.00 star(s) 367 Votes