ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
First, it is neither called Orcelotte nor Orcettes, but Orcette. Since you already found it, why can you not purchase it? What happens if you click the order button?

"It's stuck with the capital stuck" -- what's that supposed to mean?

Edit: viewing your screenshot again.. is the order button blocked by MC's computer's task bar? That might be a problem with your PC's screen resolution. I did not have that problem. Can you post your screen resolution and attach a savegame here?
If i remember correctly you can just move the window and click it.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Like the name matters and you seem to be the wrong person to ask so thanks anyway.
The name matters because if you spell it wrong you won't find it, smartass. But as I already wrote, you found it, so you might simply have ignored my comment and proceed with the actual solution I was proposing. But you actually seem to be the wrong person to understand answers, I think.

Reactions: AngelAIGS

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I am still waiting for Coach Bridget route?

Has their been any info from the dev about that route?
It would make sense if she get updated, when Ronda get updated, but maybe and hopefully not much later when the other teachers get their updates.

Telescope? What do you mean? The one in MC's room? What needs to be updated there?
I guess he means that there are some logical gaps between progress you have in one story part and other parts of the game. The telescope especially does not reflect the progress you have with Erik or Mia. Same is true with some other dialogs, e.g. Cedric in the gym, or Master Somrak, who always address MC as if he were a complete loser, regardless of his str/dex values.
And you nearly never catch Mrs. Johnson, Mia or Mia's mother completely naked. I mean early in the game as random event. Why having an telescope and you are always to late to see anything. The usage of the telescope sucks most of the time. Beside some events, where it is necessary and maybe later, what happened later I have forgotten. But mostly because I do not care for voyeurism, so the memory for this is not so strong. :)

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
If i remember correctly you can just move the window and click it.
Yes that did it thanks.
Of all the darnnest solutions.
I can't believe that was as easy as that.
Maybe cause I don't play it in full screen.
I played that game dozens of times and 5 times this version from the beginning but never came accross something like this. Well at least I know I can continue Eric's story now.

MartinLuiz

Oct 28, 2019
Thanks(y),i have play the previous version,but,is this game only have ending for one girl only?i think i prefer all of them with mc..is it possible?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I just found this game from my friends..is there any walkthrough for Eve content?
Yes lots. When You try the Lain Mod and when you open it at the bottom it should say walthrough.
Or use the Mod or the 3rd option.
They probably took this long to make that version cause they were working on the walkthroughs.

Reactions: MartinLuiz

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Telescope? What do you mean? The one in MC's room? What needs to be updated there?
As mentioned by srksrk 68, the telescope doesn't reflect any story development at the moment and always shows the same images. I actually only mentioned it because it has got its own category on DC's development roadmap (currently 3/5), which means he certainly intends to give it some love at some point (probably some more scenes, too, if we are lucky).

Of course I have no idea wether they'll simply incorporate those changes into other updates...

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I just found this game from my friends..is there any walkthrough for Eve content?
Best is the summertime saga wiki. I think this is also what DarkenedShadow meant, what can be found in the first post.

If you are interested, Naughty mod does have many fixes, also bug fixes for the 19.1 version. But in the moment I would not install it with Lain's mod in the moment. But the wiki and the hints on the phone 'app' in the game are normally enough, too.

Reactions: MartinLuiz

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
In the MC's locker June is listed and you only have her if you act like D-bag and prevent Eric from any fun. Why? I know you can use multiple save to unlock it all but MC always act as a caring person for others so why not with Eric

P.S I just noticed the name in the list and never saw the list after completing Eric quest

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
In the MC's locker June is listed and you only have her if you act like D-bag and prevent Eric from any fun. Why? I know you can use multiple save to unlock it all but MC always act as a caring person for others so why not with Eric

P.S I just noticed the name in the list and never saw the list after completing Eric quest
That's the situation: be a bro or be a ho? Help Eric get a gf or be selfish. Can you live without screwing June or must you get them all?

Reactions: Thelonely6

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Need help for Mod ,.

Lain -> Naughty or Naught -> Lain?
Not sure what you want.

In the past it was useful to install Lain first and while installing Naughty do not overwrite the bedroom file. If I remember correctly, but the search function in the mod threads helps here.

BUT, you will get problems with it. So everytime you enter Aunt Dianes Shed, the time change to evening. You get error messages during scenes with Jenny, but they don't stop the game. AND there are maybe more issues.

I would use only one of them. Lain or Naughty.

Both are good. But even if Lain's Walkthrough is very good and I really like it, I prefer Naughty in the moment, because the Wiki and the phone hint app in the game are enough help to play it. The extra scenes from the lains mod do not really fit to the characters in the moment, in my opinion and the quality is not really good.

Emahen

Dec 12, 2018
Not sure what you want.

In the past it was useful to install Lain first and while installing do not install the bedroom file.

BUT, you will get problems with it. So everytime you enter Aunt Dianes Shed, the time change to evening. You get error messages during scenes with Jenny, but they don't stop the game. There are maybe more issues.

I would use only one of them. Lain or Naughty.

Both are good. But even if Lain's Walkthrough is very good and I really like it, I prefer Naughty in the moment, because the Wiki and the phone hint app in the game are enough help to play it. The extra scenes from the lains mod do not really fit to the characters in the moment, in my opinion and the quality is not really good.
thanks a lot ., i'll use Naughty mod

4.00 star(s) 367 Votes