Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Also, DarkCookie said in a livestream on Picarto in the monday (October 29) that all the characters will have more content in form of dating, but the only that will have more content even with her route done is Roxxy. I'm not sure why, maybe because he wants to write more about Dexter's vengeance and Roxxy's pregnancy, but since Roxxy is my favorite girl of the game, I'm cool with that.
This will be the first pregnancy with any meaning...

mdwolf15

May 8, 2017
no cheats used, but every time I load game diane barn reverts back to house then it shows error with her in mc house. is there a fix without starting over every time?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I’m curious what’s everyone’s thoughts about incest.
I personally don't care in general, it's fine if the game is good but I'm not playing a game just because there's incest in it. When it comes to SS it does enhance the story in my opinion and I'll be happy to have it back at some point - hopefully.

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
I just opened walkthrough for the game, v15.3, its says i should not mix Debbie and Jenny route, or bugs might occure. Is it fixed now?

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I just opened walkthrough for the game, v15.3, its says i should not mix Debbie and Jenny route, or bugs might occure. Is it fixed now?
No this issue is surely solved. There are only few other issues.

- never save during a dialogue. Only if you can move freely and use your phone on the top. Or you are screwed, sometimes.
- some bugs are time related, check summertime wiki under tools and download the developer tools. Which makes it possible to switch back one timeframe. If necessary.

Most issues are solved with the Naughty Tribute mod. So it would be good to install it. Saving during a dialogue is still dangerous!!!

Save often, very often.

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
guys which better Naughty Tribute mod or lain mod and can addd two combined in pc and ?
You can install both. Firstly install Tribute mod, then Lain, when during copying Lain's you'd be asked to overwrite bedroom.rpy SAY NO. Then everything would work.
Oh, and now one more question, why as for the game that was INCEST from the beginnig we have SUCH A TRASHFULL INCEST PATCH???? Come on, he got all his followers on incest theme, why is it done by an imbicile????

Last edited:

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
You can install both. Firstly install Tribute mod, then Lain, when during copying Lain's you'd be asked to overwrite bedroom.rpy SAY NO. Then everything would work.
Oh, and now one more question, why as for the game that was INCEST from the beginnig we have SUCH A TRASHFULL INCEST PATCH???? Come on, he got all his followers on incest theme, why is it done by an imbicile????
That is why I made an additional addon for the incest mod. I will make tomorrow a small update, but in the moment not very important. (changing Dee back to Diane and a small change during the talk with Erik giving him a message from his father.)

This mod changes many more text lines, I'm still playing the game so I may have not seen every textline:

4.00 star(s) 367 Votes