Jul 6, 2017
You can install both. Firstly install Tribute mod, then Lain, when during copying Lain's you'd be asked to overwrite bedroom.rpy SAY NO. Then everything would work.
Oh, and now one more question, why as for the game that was INCEST from the beginnig we have SUCH A TRASHFULL INCEST PATCH???? Come on, he got all his followers on incest theme, why is it done by an imbicile????
thx alot man its working now i stack in debbie stage 15 Untitled.jpg

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I guess those are outdated images and those scenes have been removed
Indeed. Those images haven't really changed for 2 years and quite a few of those scenes or even characters have been removed by now. Somebody should probably replace them sooner rather than later.

Edti: That said, Ivy is still in the game. She works at Pink's in the mall. Her art changed a lot though and her scene is really bad by today's standard.

Last edited:

Edd175

Sep 1, 2017
Would like to try the new update but I have a new computer and no access to old saves. Anyone have a Save to before this update, or just before that?
They don't serve the saves of previous versions and repeating the whole story really makes me lazy, I've been looking for a save of this update and how to install it, but I couldn't find any

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
They don't serve the saves of previous versions and repeating the whole story really makes me lazy, I've been looking for a save of this update and how to install it, but I couldn't find any
Well, they do. How about you check and download it?

We have an optional save file available, with all older content/paths completed. You can download the save file . To install the save, follow the .

Reactions: MurkyTurtle

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
Will we get more footjobs scenes and possibly have the ability to ask female characters to give you a footjob

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Anyone else disappointed with the way this latest update turned out?.. Was a big fan of Eve since the very first time I played the game long ago, and now I feel like I was overhyping it a lot.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OK I understand you are not happy with the story. If it were real life, one could say, well, it is how it is. People are like they are wether you like it or not. Why should Odette be a different person only because you wish it so?

This is a game. And it's not even complete. As it turns out, it is impossible to satisfy everybody. DC decided on Ocette to be that very character. I am sure there are many people out there who like her that way. Take it as it is, and focus on the other girls.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Anyone else disappointed with the way this latest update turned out?.. Was a big fan of Eve since the very first time I played the game long ago, and now I feel like I was overhyping it a lot.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was okay with the story (low standards, admittedly) but I do agree that there should've been sex scenes that took advantage of the fact that Eve is the only sexable character who can have a dick.
Obviously people who would choose a trans girl over female sex are (most likely) in the minority but considering Eve will probably be the only trans girl to be added to the game it's a major missed opportunity.

pablo_max

Oct 25, 2017
I have a hint for the sister which says "that laptop must have some information on Jenny's whereabouts", yet each time I check the laptop, no new information is forthcoming.
What am I missing?

notsogreatweeb321

Nov 4, 2017
Any fix on this bug? I went to school then it suddenly repeat the beginning where i went to school the first time ( go meet principle, wait for annie for the locker) and now im stuck at the bathroom since I can't change clothes to go to field for the athletic class

pablo_max

Oct 25, 2017
Saves are broken as fuck in this new version.
I have to repeat so much shit, like talking to the teachers to change the dress code. It never stays set in the save files.
And no, I don't mean old saves. I mean new ones.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Any fix on this bug? I went to school then it suddenly repeat the beginning where i went to school the first time ( go meet principle, wait for annie for the locker) and now im stuck at the bathroom since I can't change clothes to go to field for the athletic class
That happened to me, too. Only way around that is to check immediately after you left school the first time on day one if you can enter again without that triggering again. Or cheats maybe.

notsogreatweeb321

Nov 4, 2017
That happened to me, too. Only way around that is to check immediately after you left school the first time on day one if you can enter again without that triggering again. Or cheats maybe.
Weird, I have been going in and out of school multiple times with no problem, only now did it occur :/. Can i ask what kind of cheats can i do to get out?

4.00 star(s) 367 Votes