WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Can somebody post last 7 pages of Jennny's diary? I have a bug, that show 7 last pages with the one which says that MC fucks Debbie. I finished her shory, but still dont know what her "feelings" towards MC.

pablo_max

Oct 25, 2017
what the actual fuck..

Every time you close the game or load a save file, nearly all of the progress is lost
I had already got roxy the id, her mom out of jail and all that shit. I saved it 3 times, but each of the file loads to a point where I have not even gotten her the id.
Also, all debbie progress is lost.
Easily the worst release this dude has ever had in terms of stability.

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
what the actual fuck..

Every time you close the game or load a save file, nearly all of the progress is lost
I had already got roxy the id, her mom out of jail and all that shit. I saved it 3 times, but each of the file loads to a point where I have not even gotten her the id.
Also, all debbie progress is lost.
Easily the worst release this dude has ever had in terms of stability.
Are you using any mod?
According to Holy Bacchus this bug is caused by the rollback feature. See here

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Thanks for the tip.
I have no mods installed, but did un-ren so that I could see variables and most importantly, enable skipping dialogue since you need to repeat everything for the 19th time.
You don't need to use UnRen to activate dialogue skipping as the game lets you do that anyway from the settings menu, so that might be causing the problem.

Like I said in the post that Hero1 mentioned, don't use UnRen for anything. If you follow the steps I laid out in this other post, you should have a smooth playthrough.

Reactions: j4yj4m

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
You don't need to use UnRen to activate dialogue skipping as the game lets you do that anyway from the settings menu, so that might be causing the problem.

Like I said in the post that Hero1 mentioned, don't use UnRen for anything. If you follow the steps I laid out in this other post, you should have a smooth playthrough.
OK, that seems to be a valid finding. However, I always restricted rollback in my mod to not skip day time transitions, location changes and major FSM transitions. Basically, I do not see any harm in skipping back dialogs when nothing than displaying dialog lines happened.

I admit I also had some issues with states getting lost, but not so many (in fact only one issue that I never could reproduce since, namely that one that forces you back to the beginning when having completed the first day). I assume that could also have been because I developed my mod in parallel, loading a save on multiple versions of the source I modified.

After that happened to me, I only saved while in the main city map, and I completed first Eve's story alone (only few other story parts), then everything else more or less in parallel.

What I want to say: I feel that rolling back with the restrictions I mentioned should be safe.

On the other hand, nothing I encountered and nothing what you mention explains why older safes also seem to become corrupted. That is also something I never encountered myself, but people keep mentioning here...

Nov 9, 2018
I got her the badmonster and saw the new video. The steps after that never happen. She never asks me about the gym guy at breakfast.

It only just says that the laptop must have some kind of information in it.
She doesnt come while I spy on mia either.
Anyone idea what the trigger is? How I can skip it in the console?
Do you have the correct requirements? Use the cheat at the beginning of the game. If you followed all of what it says, you should get that part. It's most likely something you didn't do along the way.

The only part I can't go further on is playing poker with Eric and Mrs. Johnson. That part I always get the error screen

Arelion

Oct 19, 2018
The incest patch for android doesn't work for me. I only have to save it to the "files" folder right?

Last edited:

cimibibapa2

Dec 15, 2018
yesss!! hopefully we won’t have to wait years. oh well i got ronda to look forward to i can’t complain

btw that makes me think, how do you guys want rondas mom to look like? should she also be fit like her daughter or maybe be the complete opposite (a thicc bbw)?
Hope she looks like Vanessa Blue

Reactions: McSlut

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
btw that makes me think, how do you guys want rondas mom to look like? should she also be fit like her daughter or maybe be the complete opposite (a thicc bbw)?
I've honestly no idea but I guess, unless DC has already settled on something specific, there's a good chance that picarto chat is going to have some influence in this whole process.

Though I have to say that some real BBW (not just a little thick like Ms. Dewitt or chubby like Beth) would certainly be something new for those who like it and a nice addition to the game.

Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Damn, Iwanka has such a great body. One of the best, alongside Jenny and Roxxy.
I agree with you man it looks good...
but after they released v19.1 my hopes are little low on the content of v0.20. I mean only one sex scene for other girls...
I just hope it isn't like this with this update. :(

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Can someone plaese help me i'm stuck. I go to school in night with Erick, but cant go director office, because of need in sleep. Help me edit the game or tell console command, gTimer_tod and game.timer.tick don't work for me. Here my save, right to director office.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Can someone plaese help me i'm stuck. I go to school in night with Erick, but cant go director office, because of need in sleep. Help me edit the game or tell console command, gTimer_tod and game.timer.tick don't work for me. Here my save, right to director office.
You could open console (SHIFT-O when enabled) and type:

game.timer.tick(2)

Then you should be able to proceed.

However, I would be interested how you got there. Was it already late at night when you met Erik outside?

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
You could open console (SHIFT-O when enabled) and type:

game.timer.tick(2)

Then you should be able to proceed.

However, I would be interested how you got there. Was it already late at night when you met Erik outside?
yes, and it's help, thank you, problem solved until another bug, like poker game with ms. Johnson. Is there will be another bugfix or not?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
yes, and it's help, thank you, problem solved until another bug, like poker game with ms. Johnson. Is there will be another bugfix or not?
You can install my mod (see signature) which is fixing all bugs known to me (e.g. that poker bug). Mrs. Smith's office bug is not yet included (will be on next update), but you already solved that ;)

4.00 star(s) 367 Votes