Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Weird, I have been going in and out of school multiple times with no problem, only now did it occur :/. Can i ask what kind of cheats can i do to get out?
This or other similiar issues happens (most often) if you save your game during a dialogue and load the game later again.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017

It'll be interesting to see wether we'll actually get something like 0.19.5 at for example christmas or wether DC is indeed planning content that goes bayond the official roadmap.

johnnyt2682

Jun 13, 2017
Diane's story stuck where she comes out of the shed tired but cannot progress? morning noon and night she is always there

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi guys,

version 2.04 of the finally features some more naughtiness and corrections to Eve, Grace and Odette content.

Enjoy!

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
What happened with Dogeek?
:
Thanks to everyone from this community. As of today, I am no longer the lead developer at Kompas Productions.

I'd like to thank everyone for their support, and I'd like to thank the team for bearing with me the past year and a half. It really has been a great experience, that I'll forever be thankful for.

I did not go, voluntarily. We had a disagreement, and the best course of action was for me to leave. I will still lurk around on this sub, but I won't be able to answer any questions, or requests anymore.

Edit : Given the amount of people asking what went wrong, it's mostly my fault. DC, or the others are not at fault here. I've always had trouble handling stress, and although it got better and better, I still snapped at other team members sometimes which kinda dampened the mood. So really I brought this on myself. Thanks to everyone for the support, and I hope I can find another job soon.

@cimibibapa2: Recordings should be back today, as it seems.

puyozezeti

May 3, 2019
WTF is wrong with this version?
The last version that I played was 17.5.
Because I knew that I can't use my old saves, I waited for one or two versions to pass, and now there's all kinds of bugs :|
I mean at least at 17.5 I could pass the story :|||
In this version I had to start the new game almost 5 times, because I thought that I had done something wrong.
It seems that the game has some serious bugs.

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

cimibibapa2

Dec 15, 2018

It'll be interesting to see wether we'll actually get something like 0.19.5 at for example christmas or wether DC is indeed planning content that goes bayond the official roadmap.
Oh i noticed that now cause of you thanks, but what did dc change that recordings are enabled again ?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Oh i noticed that now cause of you thanks, but what did dc change that recordings are enabled again ?
I'm just guessing that the settings changed when his premium account was disabled for a few hours and that he forgot to enable it again right away. Or picarto messed something up, which wouldn't be the first time, either.

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
does anyone know how to set the scroll wheel to step back in a conversation if u want to re read the answer in stead of saving

pablo_max

Oct 25, 2017
I have a hint for the sister which says "that laptop must have some information on Jenny's whereabouts", yet each time I check the laptop, no new information is forthcoming.
What am I missing?
Anyone have an idea on this? NO clue now how to move forward with the sister

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018

yesss!! hopefully we won’t have to wait years. oh well i got ronda to look forward to i can’t complain

btw that makes me think, how do you guys want rondas mom to look like? should she also be fit like her daughter or maybe be the complete opposite (a thicc bbw)?

Reactions: cimibibapa2

pablo_max

Oct 25, 2017
You can always use this walkthrough to move forward with her
I got her the badmonster and saw the new video. The steps after that never happen. She never asks me about the gym guy at breakfast.

It only just says that the laptop must have some kind of information in it.
She doesnt come while I spy on mia either.
Anyone idea what the trigger is? How I can skip it in the console?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 367 Votes