srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Anyone stuck at Roxxy's jail event? It don't trigger whether in the morning or afternoon.
Do you maybe have other events involving Roxxy open, such as Bissette waiting for you to confirm that Roxxy will participate in the Exams, or Jenny tutoring her in cheerleading? Try completing those first.

Or could you attach a savegame here?

Do you use mods?

Sulikes

Oct 22, 2019
Do you maybe have other events involving Roxxy open, such as Bissette waiting for you to confirm that Roxxy will participate in the Exams, or Jenny tutoring her in cheerleading? Try completing those first.

Or could you attach a savegame here?

Do you use mods?
No mod. Here's the save just before trigger this broken Roxxy jail event.

Leyos

Aug 8, 2017
So i have a problem thats trouble me. Every time I load a safe file, some Quest lines reseting. I am uesing the Naughty Mod. Is the problem with the mod or something else. Sry for my English.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
So i have a problem thats trouble me. Every time I load a safe file, some Quest lines reseting. I am uesing the Naughty Mod. Is the problem with the mod or something else. Sry for my English.
Friend, without the Naughty Tribute Mod you would not be able to play the game at all, because it fixes at least four game breaking bugs (of which at least one cannot be avoided). And story line resetting occurs in the game even without the mod. So if I was you I would be careful with those statements.

What the mod does is to allow rollback. That's always dangerous. Use it with care. But I am using the mod myself, and I did not experience such problems.

Always save your game while you are in the main city map. Never when in a dialog.

Reactions: AngelAIGS

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
No mod. Here's the save just before trigger this broken Roxxy jail event.
Thanks for that. This is the second time I see a Trigger not having triggered, and I cannot think a reason why. Do you have an earlier save, when the phone app still was saying "I should give her some time..." instead of "I should go talk to her."? And if so, do you still know what you did in between?

Edit: I "fixed" this in the mod so that the missing state will be set when required, even though I do not see why it did not in the first place. However, I will not release this yet. Meanwhile, you could open the console and type:

M_roxxy.set("trailer foreclosed", True)

Last edited:

Leyos

Aug 8, 2017
Is there a way to get the items for Miss Okita again? The Quest has reset. She asks me for a way to enter here room. But already doon it.

Junior jack

May 25, 2017
I do, you want the one where I was softlocked out of her route right? here it is

just so you know I was using main lain's mod

I've already advanced a lot in the new game I started, almost to where I was before, if this is a proposition to fix my save, there's no need, thanks anyway
Do you have a save with helen completed?

avn10.6.8

Jul 30, 2017
what the difference between the two sister routes?
and who on the latest poll can't participate but still want to know?

dragonpiece

Oct 27, 2018
just noticed the 19 update, decided to hold off on playing the 18 one since it didn't seem like much. Seems like there should be a good enough ammount of content to warrant doing a full playthrough again, excited!

4.00 star(s) 367 Votes